Home

GREAT Obi-Wan for PC Gameplay FOOTAGE!

Guest Feilnyn

Guest Feilnyn

This site has some GREAT movie clips of the awesome upcoming LucasArts PC title Obi-Wan.

Only in its alpha stage, this Jedi Knight style game looks incredible. Also on this site are clips of other LucasArts games coming this year, such as Starfighter for PS2.

www.dailyradar.com/features/ game_ feature_page_764_1.html

Guest Kurgan

Too bad some of the info on that page is inaccurate, and their Super Bombad Racing movie links are down (that game looks sweet!).

; P

Some of the movies are a bit choppy, this is the camera's fault, not the games. When we saw them, they were smooth.

Kurgan

Guest Hannibal

Damn it Kurgan! You lucky bastard! I wanted to go! <font color="yellow"> Jo Jo: You stay here and worship me, fool.</font color>

------------------

Meet JoJo my helper monkey.

monk_scratch_sm_wht.gif

Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

Guest Darth Whiting

I, DARTH WHITING, downloaded the 3rd MPEG and it was impresive, most impressive!!!

The Sith Agents sound like a good idea, unlike Jedi Knight where we had about 7 Dark Jedi to extinguish, painfully.

Anyway the motion capture on the characters look really cool and the lightsabers look pretty good as well. Lets hope theres a block button / function like JPB. And Some KickAss lightsaber duels.

Archived