Home

another glitch i've stumbled upon

Guest Darth Dave

Guest Darth Dave

last night i was playing level 6. at the first place you encounter the thugs (right after the first probe droids at the top of the first stairs), i was just running around getting all of them to follow me so that i could try a force move(R1-circle-triangle i think). when i did it, i knocked one of the thugs up and into the wall. the cool thing was that he didn't disappear! he remained stuck up there with his head in the wall, and his body dangling. it was hilarious! finally! a glitch we can laugh at!

------------------

Laugh it up fuzzball.

Guest DarthMace

<font color=red> <center> Once I upper cutted the head Gungan guy into the tree and he just lied there and i had to restart the level and i got really p***ed off and turned off my playstation and powerbombed my dog on to my sofa (please don't call the humane society biggrin.gif)

------------------

mace.jpg

DarthMace the evil twin of JediMace master of both the ligthtdagger and lightsaber

ex-dark lord of the Sith Order

member of the un-council

team coach

Guest 84Elan

There is another glich on the final level after you come up the elevator and jump through the first energy wave wall there is that droid there ready to greet you. I have knocked him back with Qui Gons x tri x combo and he gets stuck against the wall and the pad not falling but not dieing some times you can hit him and he grunts other times no but it is funny.

It is not so funny however when your player gets stuck in the about to land pose and does nothing but spin around then die.

Guest Darth Spawn

yo wicked, thats a kick ass picture. how'd u make them/find them

------------------

DASpawn.jpg

Darth Spawn, The Supreme Killer

"Testors, good for sniffing"

Archived