Home

New Jedi Force Power

Guest Hand Solo

Guest Hand Solo

So last night I'm springing about on those cliffs, no problem, time was getting a bit short and I didn't know where I was going...

Next thing, I miss a jump, go THROUGH the cliff and plummet to my death!!!

Twice this happened. I was bloody raging. I know the Jedi seem to go invisible in TPM for a bit but they can't walk through solid matter. So much for game testing, lucasarts scum.

------------------

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Guest 84Elan

I know where you are coming from my friend. This game does need to go back to the programers for some serious work. I mean besides the problems of falling through and off things you can not hit anything that you are no ment to. In TPM you could go off on just about anything granted you did not do any damage most of the time but it was cool.

It seems that folks are expecting too much from Lucasarts. With a name like that why shouldn't you expect the best? Come on Mr. Lucas take your mind off of your movies for a brief time and clean house at Lucas arts. For the love of all that is good and sweet CLEAN HOUSE!

Guest Jedi-Qui-Gon

yeah.....what would have been cool is a JPB TPM hybrid. The moves and graphics of JPB and everything else from TPM.

AND NO GLITCHES! Well I could tolerate some......

------------------

Untitled-5.jpg

Archived