Home

Level/Mod Suggestion (PLEASE READ)

CE_VegetaLord

First, a good level for JO would be a level SIMILAR to the Jedi Knight level part of the Massassi Level Pack 2, "Deep" and you could have an air tank or something allowing you to stay under water for a long time. Except it would the submarine would be bigger... Not a little dinky thing... With levels and stuff, or maybe a remake of Deep, with the Authors permission, but with some stuff added. I think that would be pretty sweet.

MOD SUGGESTION:

A mod where you can sort of like drive like the swoop mod, or where you can drive spaceships, or a mod thaT works in space levels where you ARE a spaceship... or a submarine ;).

2ND MOD SUGGESTION:

Some people find the way JO multiplayer works annoying, or too repeatitive. This would make it work more like Battle Field 1942 or Return to Castle Wolfinestine, with the points system, and good vs. evil, and jobs like Jedi Sith, Imperial Officer Commander Rebel Stormtrooper, you know, that kind of thing. Tell me what you think, or e-mail me what you think. Okay, thanks! PLEASE REPLY/E-MAIL ME BACK!!!

Archived