Home

Hidden characters that should have been

Guest Maul Clone

Guest Maul Clone

Amidala with a messed up face, Panaka the idiot security guard in a dress, the unfulfilling single bladed Maul. Sigh.....

And the put so much work into these lame characters too. Who else wishes they had cooler ones?

If you have to make it a single bladed bad guy, why not make it Vader! That would have been so much better. Give him Mace's force powers and combos, that would have been simple enough.

And instead of Amidala and Panaka, how about just a good old stormtrooper! Really take it to all those droids!

Who else wishes they had better hidden characters? If so which ones?

Guest DarthGohan1016

I wish they had Luke and Old Ben Kenobi characters, and I'd like to play as Mara Jade too

------------------

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest Hannibal

I agree with you about Amidala and Panaka. But, there's no way they would have put characters that weren't in Ep1 in the game. Still they messed up. Youve got a whole Jedi council and you put in 2 terrible characters that don't even use lightsabers. I wish Sidious was a hidden character. His only force power would be to laugh maniacally, then all the battle droids would run away. HaHaHaHaHaHa biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifmad.gif oops! HeHeHE

------------------

Meet JoJo my helper monkey.

monk_scratch_sm_wht.gif

Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Someone already said this a couple weeks ago, but why would you put two non-Jedi into a game called Jedi Power Battles? The hidden characters should have been members of the Jedi Council, or at least, someone who was Force sensitive and had a lightsaber.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Acid_Rain327

Personally, if I had to replace the three hidden characters with three new ones, it'd have to be Ki-Adi-Mundi (Obviously), Yarael Poof (Quermian Jedi with four arms and really long neck), and Maul with his trademark double-bladed saber (again, obviously)

But seriously, can you imagine Yarael Poof going at it with all four arms?

Guest Wickedness

I wanna see Yoda, or Yaddle. I think playing as a Droideka in REGULAR levels would be kool...even though they can't jump! HEHEHEHE. I'd wanna be R2...and get a shocker bolt thingy...that would be swill.

------------------

wickedness.jpg

Guest ihatecrosswinds

I really, really, would have liked to play as Maul with a double saber. Although I haven't gotten far enough to play as Amidala or Panaka, I think they should have replaced them with Jedi Council members.

------------------

cut_obimaul_fight.jpg

banner_.jpg

Archived