Home

Fact about Luke Skywalker.

Guest Darth skywalker

Guest Darth skywalker

I just found out that he whined 4,268 times during the whole trilogy did anyone else notice this?

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

Member of the Un-council.

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Guest ihatecrosswinds

"Uncle Owen, it looks like this R2 unit has a bad motivator!" Yeah, he whines a lot, but at least he isn't as wussy as C3PO.

Guest Wickedness

How cana complete WUSS like Skywalker become one of the greatest Jedi ever? I'm confused...

------------------

wickedness.jpg

Guest taxretrurn

4268 whines? It seems like more.

The ultimate whine of the lot is "but I was gonna go to the Tosche station to pick up some power converters." Grr, I just want to reach through the screen and give him a good slap!

------------------

"Life. Don't talk to me about life." (Marvin the paranoid android).

Guest taxretrurn

4268 whines? It seems like more.

The ultimate whine of the lot is "but I was gonna go to the Tosche station to pick up some power converters." Grr, I just want to reach through the screen and give him a good slap!

------------------

"Life. Don't talk to me about life." (Marvin the paranoid android).

Guest Shinigami

the runner-up for ultimate has ta be "thats not true! that's impossible!!"

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: the UNcouncil's Authority on Animé

"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in... next to soccer"

Guest DarthGohan1016

Luke is no Wuss, hes just 18 and his parents or gaurdian's wont let him do anything, I admit he whines a little in ANH, but in the other movies the only time he whines is with yoda, but hes still a kick-ass Jedi, and theres no way he whined more than 10 during the entire trilogy

------------------

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest 84Elan

Luke is a whiner no question but he does get the job done I liked him best in ROTJ that was a more mature Jedi not some punk kid who always wants more like that dumb bit** in Willy Wankers chocolate Factory.

Guest Qui Gon Jizz

I don't get it. You counted the times Luke Skywalker whined? Why? So you could post a topic on the Jedi Power Battles forum? I guess that makes sense, though, because that has so much to do with the game. No more comments from you. You be quiet now.

Guest Jedi Con-Roy

I agree with darth wart. skywalker isnt a whiner. if you read some of the other trilogys and saw hes a master you would know that.

------------------

"Use the force for knowledge and defense, never for aggression." Yoda

Archived