Home

Hoo-Wa!!!!

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Finally, finally have the JPB strategy guide up. Now, I know what you're going to say "Kanigget, it's already up...in several places in fact!" Yes, that may be true, but...right, just click on the link in my signature. I'll add more pictures of levels when I have time(and more sleep.)

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Darth Wart

that pic you chose to represent me is fine. Just wish it could be more, well, you know, more WARTY.

please change my email to gnossie@msn.com

I rarely check my aol anymore

text loads fast this time, and unlike a couple other places, you're able to keep my italics. i like that. too bad there's that intermediary stage.

character strengths, weakenesses, combos, the remaining levels, and FAQ will be rounded out this saturday

what's the poop on the screenshots. although I think maps would be unecessary, i think screenshots are a necessity; but you obviously can't do them with Homestead. Or can you?

Maybe we need a volunteer for this. I have a friend who swears up and down he knows how to lift screenshots off my playstation onto the computer, and from thence to a bitmap or jpeg, but he says he hasn't got time to show me.

a screen shot would really come in handy in describing the leap of faith on tatooine or the semi-secret section toward the end of coruscant..

wartie

Guest Jedi Kanigget

The only screen shots I can get are ones off the net. I might be able to borrow a digital camera from school(don't count on it) and get shots that way, otherwise, we'll have to look elsewhere. Anyone else able to get screen shots, contact Wart or me.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Archived