Home

Stop fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MasterYoda

Guest porkins

i rather enjoyed reading the post by lando calvirgin. he is correct, after all... i am really freakin' fat.

but it's ok, lando--everyone who doesn't make the uncouncil feels a little pathetic and dejected at first. these feelings are normal and it's ok to vent.

i have no hard feelings toward lando calfgreasin'

all is forgiven. be excellent to eachother.

------------------

Jedi Uncouncil Co-Chairman, All-Time Champion of the Jedi Belching Contest

Guest liquidkid

i've been thinking ... it's probably a bad idea to make fun of lando. i mean sure, he acts like a dick... but he obviously has some sort of disorder... and we shouldnt discriminate against that. it's just not nice. biggrin.gif

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest Hannibal

I agree we must support Lando and his "problems". There's nothing wrong with being "special". "Special" is "good".

<font color="orange">Cheese is good.</font color>

------------------

Potential Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

Guest porkins

like rain man or forrest gump. they were good.

------------------

Guest liquidkid

well.... now that you compare lando to those guys... they're nice.... lando is a dick... hmmmm... i guess... that... it doesnt matter if someone is "special" or not... that if they're a jackass u should make fun of them!!! so screw lando!!!

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest porkins

not a hate group, but a heterosexual un-group where everyone can feel free to poop in a sock without being discriminated against.

------------------

Guest Plo Koon

Yea, you guys are cussing way to much for this to be related to Star Wars. How much cussing was in Star Wars? Two words were: Hell and damn, so none of this other language. You don't need to say these other words because kids come here too you know.

I think MasterYoda is doing a good job. He is only closing the threads that are irrelevant to JPB. Talking about how fat someone is isn't part of the game. However, talking about Vader and Maul in a fight is OK to post in my book. If you all want to swear and cuss like a drunken sailor, go to another forum.

------------------

plo_koon.jpg

Guest porkins

which one? the drunken sailor forum? that forum is so boring--what, with all the naval officers taking shots online. that's not for me.

------------------

Guest Hannibal

No way, the drunken sailor forum IS cool. You get to learn all those nautical terms and hear cool stories about vd and prositutes.

------------------

Potential Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

Archived