Home

New Way to Stomp Maul Into The Dirt!

Guest airddragon

Guest airddragon

i think I may have found a way to beat maul into a bloody pulp every single time you fight him. (for some reason my friend was amazed at how quickly I kicked his !$#) When I was playing by myself, I got maul pushed up in the corner and beat him even after he was trying to run away, now this is when my friend the god of all lucasart games, he said what you doing, i said @#!$ Maul!! He said *wow*. He looked at my screen and said you'll never kill him he goes int ostages of fight. I say @#$@$#@$. He says watch stop beating him in that corner. So I did I made it to the next spot. I hit him once and he ran away. My friend goes *wow* what move did you use, I said X. He said no way. So we went and continued playing, i got maul in a corner again and did it for a little while went to the next part, pop one hit he was running scared. If anyone wants ill try and figure out what combo i put him in to beat him so bad, i think its square, square, X, block, then repeat (unsure as do to finals have not layed in about a week)

Archived