Home

Duel Of The Fates

Guest Ryusui

Guest Ryusui

I hate Opera. I cannot stand, it.

I went out and bought the Episode I music CD just for that song, which is so blatantly Opera. That's how powerful the song seems to me. And that song is in line with Return of the Jedi's Final Duel. The dark, menacing song played right after Vader speaks the line... "...then perhaps...she...will." I know the song plays during his speech, but it really kicks in with Luke's "NEVER!!!" It's so...so...dark. It kicks. And again...it's Opera. But I love the song!

Anyway, my main point in posting this was...does anyone know where one can get the "lyrics" (dunno what to call the words in Opera) to Duel of the Fates? Also, the meaning behind the words? I would love to learn this...

------------------

Laterz. Peace kiddies. \/-_-

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I don't know where to get the lyrics. But if you have the Phantom Menace game for Playstation, you can see the music video for the song. It really explains what its all about. And Obi-Wan does his NOOOOOOOOOOOO! at one point in it, kind of like Luke's Never!

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpgsmall12.jpgadi_small.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Fear is the path to the Dark Side!~

Guest Argath

The lyrics are written in Sanskrit and translate to "Under the tongue root a fight most dread, another raging behind in the head". They are posted on a number of web pages, none of which I have specific URL's to at the moment. "Korah Matah Korah Rahtamah" is the first verse, which will most likely lead you to a useful site if you plug it into a search engine.

Guest Slo Koon

Hey there Adi. I have the Phantom Menace for Playstation and was wondering how I can see the "Duel of Fates" music video?

Originally posted by Adi_Gallia:

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I don't know where to get the lyrics. But if you have the Phantom Menace game for Playstation, you can see the music video for the song. It really explains what its all about. And Obi-Wan does his NOOOOOOOOOOOO! at one point in it, kind of like Luke's Never!

Guest BigBud

Right when you turn on the game, at the options menu.

It sias, new game, load game, options, and movie.

Pick movie. biggrin.gif

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> It's right there when the menu comes up before the game. It's the last thing listed I think it's Music Video.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpgsmall12.jpgadi_small.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Afraid to lose her, you are~

Archived