Home

Question about binding coding or scripting um...yeah

goot4nothin

Sorry if I sound like a complete moron but I am trying so hard to get an answer from somebody....I have tried for days and almost a week trying to find an answer. I heard that you can program a way to move your character and bind it to one key. If so, then that makes sense of my previous question which was: How do I make my character do these cool moves (before I duel someone in multiplayer) where he pulls out his saber and either spins it in his hand and the saber comes out while it's spinning or he levitates to the air in a spinning motion and he brings out his saber in mid-air. I heard you can script or program his movements to do this and then you bind it to one key in the console, which I know how to bind things. I haven't found a tutorial or anything on this so I need a BIG explanation. Like what moves what....what activates what if someone could point me in the right direction I would be so appreciative. Or help me one on one, then that would be soooo the $h!t. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Archived