Home

Alrite!! Beat it with Plo

Guest FunkMst3k

Guest FunkMst3k

Ah, took me awhile but I finally beat it with Plo Koon. I was a little disapointed with the Droidekkas level tho... thanks for all those who gave stragtegies and tips to help along the way.

------------------

--

"Your insight serves you well, but bear your feelings deep inside. They do you credit, but they could be made to serve the Emperor" (.)

Guest Hannibal

Please tell me how you did it. I hate Plo. I wish he was demoted to Jedi Custodian: Cleaner of the Council Room. But he's so slow the room would never be clean.

------------------

Potential Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> ROFLMAO!

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpgsmall12.jpgadi_small.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Fear is the path to the Dark Side!~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited April 27, 2000).]

Guest FunkMst3k

Pretty much all I did was use Plo's Square Square X combo. OVer and over again. The X part will hit him. If he blocks the X, hop back and avoid a whoopin'. Just keep repeating this when ever you encounter him. Adjust when necesary and carefully jump, blah blah blah

------------------

--

"Your insight serves you well, but bear your feelings deep inside. They do you credit, but they could be made to serve the Emperor" (.)

Guest Darth Wart

For what it's worth, I can give my imprimatur to what Shadeshifter says on his site.

When I was done, I too let out that "primal scream" Pizza the Hutt was talking about.

Archived