Home

Just Need Some Answers

Guest Master McDonald

Guest Master McDonald

I've been reading through these pages as I've progressed through the game, but there's some questions that I have that maybe some of you could help me with, even if you've discussed them 100 times before. I just can't go digging through 15 pages of folders, so if anyone can help me with ANY of these questions, I'd appreciate it.

1) I beat the game as Qui-Gon, so I expected that I'd be able to play as Darth Maul (cool), but the option never came up. How do I get to select Darth Maul?

2) How do I get a long-range force attack? Do I have to have lots of force power?

3) What are these artifacts that people have mentioned. If I get them, what do they do?

4) Is Jedi difficulty much harder than the easy mode?

Guest Shinigami

1 after ya beat level 10, save the game and go back to the choose jedi screen, go to qui-gon and push select and viola! darth maul

2 you get the long range force by getting a crapload of points on tatooine, 31k i think, correct me if im wrong

3 if you get all the artifacts ya getta play this dumb lil game where you shock jar jar

4 the droids walk and shoot simultaniously in jedi, thats the only difference i noticed

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: Uncouncil Hopeful

Guest Hannibal

To play as maul: highlight quigon then hold select till darth maul's pic appears.

Long range force attack: You have to clear one of the levels. offhand i dont know which.

the 3 gungan artifacts open level 13 the cheesey Gungan round up level. No wait cheese is good! The crappy Gungan round up level. smile.gif

It doesnt seem that much harder to me. But then i only played level 1 on easy, so i can't really tell.

Guest Hannibal

Ah, Shinigami you beat me to it. And had more detailed info. smile.gif

------------------

Potential Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

Guest FunkMst3k

To get long range force you need to beat the Swamps and get all the points you can. To get defensive force you need to be tatooine.

------------------

--

"Your insight serves you well, but bear your feelings deep inside. They do you credit, but they could be made to serve the Emperor" (.)

Archived