Home

gungan adversary

Guest Jigga-Man-Windu

Guest Jigga-Man-Windu

I am playing the game as Qui-Gon, but cannot defeat the Gungan boss. He seems impossible! Everywhere i run, his gungan-energy balls hit me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will consult the "would-be" council for advice until then.

------------------

t-yoda.jpg

--------------

Jedi Apprentice Mace Windu

"You speak of the one that will bring balance to the force,..You believe it's this boy?"

Guest CapitalJ

hey just hang in there, and try to escape, it took me 2 or 3 tries to beat him you just have to keep attacking him when he comes down to attack so you can not get hit ands conserve your energy, so that when he throws the balls you can aford a hit or 3, when i finally beat him i had a tiny slice of life, he is one of the hardest bosses, i thought he was harder than darth maul

Guest Darth skywalker

Hey where did you get the picture what star wars is that from cause i dont remember seeing that in episode 1?Oh and sorry i cant help cause i dont have the game yet.

------------------

SWHDE12_bg.gif

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest quite-gone gin

I haven't used Qui yet (I'm on my first run-through and I'm using the Mace!), but Mace easily defets the boss with long-range force attack. I don't know yet what Qui's long-range is - can you use that?

I noticed I kept getting hit by the energy balls because I was by habit target locking, and that cut down my mobility. Make sure you're not locked, when he throws the balls, run and jump a lot, but don't run back into the balls he threw just before. Then be aggressive and hack away when he's off the rock. (give in to your aggressive feelings, boy!)

Archived