Home

Sabercolors in Jediplus 3.4/3.5

Saruman

I've got a problem with the saber colors of my bots when playing either the jediplusmod 3.4 or 3.5.

Does someone know how I can alter the core colors? I added some lines in the botfiles like tck_saberred3 250 and so on, but my bots always have only transparent cores, the same color as specified for the glows. Some bots even have just black sabers, no matter whatever I type in the botfiles.

And the second problem: when I add bots who should have two sabers with different colors, the sabers are the same color when the bot is running. The second color only shows through when they attack. This is the same in the previous versions of the jediplus mod. Any idea, how to change that?

please, please help:fett:

On a similar subject:

Is there any way in Jedi Plus 3.5 to COMPLETELY disable the use of custom sabers on a server so the players simply have the standard red/green/.blue/purple etc... sabers? We really want to remove the black or white sabers from our server.

Also one of our regulars complained the sabers were still modified in 3.5 - having a different slash glow effect than usual. Although I didnt notice myself, is this true and, again, is it possible to turn this off so players simply have the default sabers?

Archived