Home

I'M REALLY MAD!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ ALL FELLOW JEDI!!!

Guest Jedi Trunks

Guest Jedi Trunks

Ok i have been one since i think last thursday, and i have been helped by many friends, and i have been insulted by some too. This person Sith-Lord GunjanTron or what not, insulted me. Personally i think my drawings are good, am i wrong? well if i am than sorry for this post, but i think that i am seriously not. but drawing or not, there should be no cursing on this at all. some kids on this page could be 10 or 9 and thats not good.

------------------

JediTrunks1.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell Ass."

Guest ShadeShifter

Your drawing's good. I like it. But before you go off on cursing, look at you signiture.

------------------

shadeshifter.jpg

Guest BigBud

That was wrong of him to say, and your are a cool guy on this board.

I personally think your drawings are pretty good, but I dont know your age so cant fully tell you how good they are.

I am probably older than you, but can draw way better.

MTFBWY> smile.gif

Guest Darth Calypso

no way man, like i said b4, you draw great, and i agree with you as far as the swearing goes too even though you do have one in your post quote [no hard feelings, its a really cool quote] darth whaddayacallhim must have something up his rear today.

------------------

bobamap.map?563,223

"you're no good to me dead"

-calypso

Guest Jedi Trunks

yo, i'm only actually 13, well anyways this isn't about drawing it about the cursing thing, i fixed mine.

------------------

Jedi.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

"I was merely here to save a life, now I must kick some Cell booty."

Guest liquidkid

dude relax... all of a sudden you dont care about the drawing anymore? you're just upset that somebody is cursing? does cursing REALLY make you that mad? or are you just upset cuz that guy made fun of you? i think most kids have heard swears @ 9 or 10 and probably use them too. had you heard swears 3 years ago? i thought so. relax dude. the moderators arnt here to act like parents so you can go tell on people that you dont like. stop complaining already.

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest porkins

amen to dat, liquidkid!

(although i think the cursing should be self-sensored. catch you later, you a**hole!)

Guest Jedi Trunks

Well ure right liquidkid its both but how would u feel if someone dissed ure drawing? i work hard on that, and especially after i had sucked butt about a year ago.

------------------

Jedi.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

Guest Hannibal

I can't draw at all. Check this out.

E31631.jpg

------------------

Potential Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

Guest Jedi Trunks

thats paht dude!

------------------

Jedi.jpg

Trunks, Supreme Jedi

Guest porkins

wow! you drew that! i would have thought that you scanned in something like--oh i don't know--a picasso for that pic. but i guess not. picasso was lame in comparison to you!

------------------

Jedi Uncouncil Co-Chairman, All-Time Champion of the Jedi Belching Contest

Guest Ikhnaton

lay off the swearing. censor yourself or we will censor you. So far we haven't had to add a lot of words to the censor list, but if you guys keep it up, we will have to, and it isn't something I want to do, nor does Kurgan.

Guest Barnabas Antilies

* ***** **** ** ***** *** ****-****** **. **** **** *******.

(The effects of over sensoring)

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Sith-Lord GanjaTron

You HAVE to be on some good drugs to think that you have a shred of talent. I mean just look at his shading (what is that, No shading) YOU SUCK BRO! sorry, even though your 13, thats not an excuse to suck that bad. My sister is 4 years old and she can draw chrono way good compared to yours.. Oh yeah, you ripped that art to, your not original at all! LAMER!

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> See how nice it is to have moderators now? We can finally do something about rude people like Sith-Lord. Sith, I'm 13 too, and even I can't draw that good.

If you draw so well, why don't you post some of your artwork?Oh wait, you'll make up an execuse about not having a scanner. See? With how many people like you on this forum, we can predict almost anything you'll say. You're all alike.

Don't go around making fun of me because I can't draw either! I don't have time to draw when I am busy designing websites and writing fanfictions. Once again, I can see what you were going to say.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpgsmall12.jpgadi_small.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Afraid to lose her, you are~

Guest Hannibal

I ripped that art? Wow! No kidding. It was a joke that everyone else seemed to get. But I wouldn't expect you'd get it. So go back to watching your <font color="purple">Barney</font color> and let the adults continue our conversations. Please!

------------------

Guest Ikhnaton

you know, the mature thing to do when somebody flames you is to ignore it, not post a flaming response. Let's all try to learn that lesson today, mmmkay?

Guest Hannibal

I don't know if its the mature thing to do. It is the decent thing to do but as far as being mature lots of mature people won't stand by and be attacked for having a sense of humor. Not saying I'm mature. I have mature qualities but I do suffer when it comes to being attacked for having a sense of humor.

------------------

colorlecter.jpg

Archived