Home

Death of a once great message board.

Guest 84Elan

Guest 84Elan

I do not know what has happen here but what ever it is it is no longer about JPB. When posts for help go unanswered and the vast majoity of posts are about how do I get my pic working and arguments from past battles between the Sith and Un-council it is truely sad. The un-council truely lives up to its name although the council was destroyed it was far better than any thing in here today. This is my last post for I see now that this board is no longer here to help it is just like the other countless boards out there. I bid you all well and wish to Thank the following Jedi for their help to me.

Master Yoda,Master Kenobi,CapitalJ,BigBud. As for the rest of you I wish you peace and good luck you have made this board just like the rest. No help to anyone. May the force be with you.

------------------

Remember...Your Focus Determins your Reality....

[This message has been edited by 84Elan (edited April 29, 2000).]

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I am sad to see your leave. The things you say are true. This board is helpless. And before I might have agreed with you.

I've met a lot of Star Wars fans on this board that I'm best friends with now. Did MasterYoda leave?I would think the board went downhill when he saw that it could not be helped. But I like going of topic every now and then and get to know people.

But you're right. Everyone seems to get all ticked when someone asks for help on the game. Heck I wouldn't want to sift through old posts for gaming info either.

I may soon make the same decesion as you. I hope you haven't left yet.We'll, all of us non-flooding and rude members, miss you! frown.gif

------------------

adigallia.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~A Jedi Knight?!I'm out of it for a little while and everyone grows up.~

Guest Hannibal

I don't think I remember a question not being answered but there is a lot of arguing an way off topic comments. Seems the same as though people are going to argue but hopefully now that Aristotle and the moderators are here people will start to "feel the love" again. I hope you don't leave. Your one of the first people I remember after joining this board 2 weeks ago. There was never anything wrong with the council (no more than there was with the Sith Order or Un-council), its just people come in and don't like the idea of groups. To me the un-council was a bunch of funny guys, some people don't see it that way and let there opinions be known. thats where the trouble is. We all have opinions. Again, I hope you don't leave, we cant lose any more sensible people.

------------------

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif<font color="red"> I Love Everbody! </font color> biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

colorlecter.jpg

Potential Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

[This message has been edited by Hannibal (edited April 29, 2000).]

Archived