Home

Darh Sidious vs. Vader

Guest OBI_WAN

Guest OBI_WAN

Who will win?!?!?! Personally, i think that dath sidious wil win......

"once I was the learner, no I am the master..."

Guest Acid_Rain327

In a straight-out fight, I would have to say that Darth Vader would win.

You may say that Sidious was the master, so he was better, but Sidious' control over Vader was obviously psychological. Once Sidious/Palpatine lost this control, it was all over for him.

Plus there's the constant factor of age and ability. Vader was past his prime, more-so because of his suit, but Palpatine/Sidious was a very elderly man. In the issue of age, or the advantage of youth, Vader would probably prevail.

On to the factors the Force plays:

Obviously, both these individuals are strong with the Force, but they both command the Dark Side. In a case where you pit a Jedi against a Sith, there are two extremes of the Force struggling against each other. However, with two individuals with control of the Dark Side, I imagine that there is less one can do to cancel out the other's abilities. Because there isn't a balance of both Dark and Light involved, the battle is entirely shifted to the Dark Side. Therefore, it is unpredictable.

So, based on factors such as Palpatine/Sidious' loss of control over Vader, and the obvious age and body structure of the individuals, I'd place my bet on Darth Vader.

Archived