Home

About ICQ...

Guest Jedi Kenobi

Guest Jedi Kenobi

I think everyone should get ICQ. www.ICQ.com for download. But don't abandon this forum. It would be a way to keep in contact and eliminate non-JPB things from this forum.

------------------

obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest Jedi Kenobi

kind of a chat, message board, and email crammed into one thing. The easiest way to stay in touch with someone, it even tells you when a person is online.

------------------

obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest BigBud

Really cool.

I REALLY need that lately. I am chatting with so manny different people all over the place.

THANKS> biggrin.gif

Guest darthjustin69

cool i need to get that look at my pic

------------------

bluemaul2.jpg

... "You are no match for me weak Jedi"

SUPREME EMPEROR OF THE SITH ORDER

Guest Jedi Kenobi

I don't like AIM, I have tried it. I hate it! Also, the reason you have a number is that there are millions, if not billions of people using ICQ.

------------------

obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest Jedi Kenobi

It would be annoying if everyone had a name, then there'd be numbers everywhere and all. In ICQ you get the name you want no matter what!

------------------

obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest Jedi Kenobi

How does it make you vulnerable to hackers? You have to accept it. I have been sent a virus before and i just chose not to accept it.

Guest liquidkid

i like icq better myself. i have aol, aim and icq. i dont even know how to explain it (well... i just dont want to write all that much) but icq is just more appealing to me. but i have noticed that aim has gotten more like icq. that's probaly cuz aol bought icq... luckily they havnt totally screwed it up yet though. stupid aol.

HOWEVER, now that i think about it... my old icq name contained a dreaded curse word in it (can you imagine that? me with a swear as my handle?!) and as soon as aol bought icq... BAM... my name got shortened to "Fist"

can you guess what it was b4 that?

so much for not typing a lot.

------------------

armor.jpg

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest Jedi Kenobi

nope. I can't stand anything aol. at least icq isn't worse than it is now. In my opinion Aol isn't as great as people say it is.

------------------

obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Archived