Home

THE FIRST CLASH!

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

THE FIRST BATTLE WILL BE MARA JADE VS DARTH MAUL OH YEAH CONSIDER STRENTH SPEED AND SKILL MARA AND MAUL ARE YOUTHFUL SO THEY WILL BE PRETTY FAST BUT NOT AS STRONG IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH MARA THEN SHE IS YOUNG, HAS A PURPLE LIGHTSABER AND IS FAST. THANK YOU IF YOU THINK I AM BEING BOSSY SAY SO AND IT WILL STOP IMMEDIATLEY SO WHO DO YOU RECKON WOULD WIN MARA OR MAUL???

BY THE WAY THANKS EVRYONE!

------------------

obi-tom

Guest Darth Pie

Tough fight, but I think I'll go with Maul

------------------

" If you only knew the POWER of pie! "

Guest Acid_Rain327

<u>Skill:</u>

Well, Mara was portrayed as a skillful spy of sorts, as well as decent warrior. However, she was always a far second to Vader.

Maul, on the other hand, was blindingly fast, skillful, and confident. Not to mention the fact that he had been trained from a baby, and had more experience.

<u>Force:</u>

What is there to say here? Maul is the apprentice of a Sith Lord, trained from infancy. Mara is somewhat the Emperor's "right hand", but failed miserably in comparision to Vader.

<u>Final Outcome:</u>

Maul, by a landslide.

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited June 15, 2000).]

Guest the13thJedi

Maul... no offense but that was a brainless matchup... now maybe Mace vs. Maul. or Anakin circa full fledged jedi right before his turn.

Guest Pure Guiness

Isn't Mara Jade also a psychic ?

surely she can read Maul's thoughts and know exactly when to strike ?

(please forgive me if I'm wrong, I haven't touched anything Star Wars related since I was 8 smile.gif

------------------

Watchin the game, having a bud

All good things come to those who..............

[This message has been edited by Pure Guiness (edited June 18, 2000).]

Guest Kurgan

Well if you go by MOTS, she's a Jedi Knight by the end. Not nearly as powerful as Kyle Katarn, but still up there with the likes of young Obi-Wan and Luke in ROTJ.

Kurgan

Guest Darth_Simpson

How powerful is Kyle actually? He can`t be more powerful than Luke, right? That would be pretty stupid!

Guest Ray Park

I think the only reason that Obi Wan defeated Maul is the same reason Luke beat Vader and Palpatine. Maul underestimated him and became overconfident and Obi Wan was resourceful. Though Maul really won the fight, even though he died.

I really miss him. He was just too cool (can't wait to see Ray Park in XMen) I think Lucas should have saved him for episode 2, or at least made episode 1 different. Maul just doesn't fit with the movie. He's way too violent and intense. He would be the perfect character for a darker, more fatalistic movie (like episode 5), phantom menass was too light and too frank and matter of fact. Maul needed a movie with a more foreboding atmosphere, and he wasn't developed nearly enough. Plus I'd like to have seen more of him fighting with his lightsaber broken in half, he was as bad ass with just one as he was with both sides out.

Archived