Home

question for adi

Guest Locke

Guest Locke

Ive been a spectator on this board since around the time it started and noticed your high knowledge in html coding. i was wondering if u knew of a good site to go to and learn html because i have been interested in learning about it.

MTFBWY

Guest Darth skywalker

Locke,Im going to ask you some questions.Do you have a pen in your shirt pocket maybe glasses,or maybe a room full of Star Wars stuff?

------------------

SWHDE12_bg.gif

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Darth MauI

<font color="#0076fa" face="times new roman" ptsize="14">

I think this forum started a little before "April 21, 2000" ... Anyways: A good site for html is <a href="www.webmonkeys.com">Webmonkeys</a> If you're going to start a website I suggest angelfire, it's good for beginners. A little more complex (but worth it) is crosswinds.net. Unlimited space and no banners.

------------------

darthmaul.jpg

" Fear is my Ally.. "

Guest Locke

thanks. As i stated i have been a spectator since around the time the forum was opened not a registered member. darth skywalker i will gladly answer your questions:no i dont have a pen in my shirt pocket.no i dont wear glasses. i have a few star wars items in my room- jpb, the visual dictionary, xwing alliance, and the movies. All i wanted was a good site that would help me with learning html not to be made fun of

frown.gif if i would have known that was gonna happen i wouldnt have posted in the first place.

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue">I learned most of my knowledge of HTML by surfing the web. My e-mail adress is KarissaPatters@aol.com if you have a specific question to ask about HTML. I can help you out with anything except frames in webpages. A good site I have been using lately is http://werbach.com/barebones/ . Ignore Darth Skywalker, he's just messing with you. Let me know if you need more help!Oh yeah, a good book is <u>HTML for Dummies</u>.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpgsmall12.jpgadi_small.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Afraid to lose her, you are~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited April 28, 2000).]

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> Your welcome. If you need any more help, just ask me!

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpgsmall12.jpgadi_small.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Afraid to lose her, you are~

Archived