Home

You know what would be fun???

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

If the made all of us moderators. We could sensor each other and delete one anothers posts. It would be really funny for the first few days...then it would get weird. Me love you long time.

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Derbunk

hey man that post offends me i'm going to delete you!!!

------------------

chewbacca.jpg

Derbunk

Walking fleabag of the Un-Council

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

I dont like your tone, I am gonna sensor what you say!!!! told you it would be fun smile.gif

Seriously though, as far as Moderators go, I have talked to Kurgan alot the last few days, he is really cool (I am not sucking up either Liquid!!!! just tellin the truth)

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

[This message has been edited by Obi-wan Shinobi (edited April 27, 2000).]

Guest liquidkid

the word "delete" offends me. it's dirty sounding. now that i'm a moderator i'm going to have both your accounts deleted. AWWW CRAP!!! now i said deleted.

hmm... if i could be a monitor.. i wouldnt REMOVE anyone's posts... i'd just change them to be more vulgar. i'd UNcensor things.

Guest Derbunk

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

AHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH

------------------

chewbacca.jpg

Derbunk

Guest SWAT6

Hey, Shinobi, I heard you talking about Luke Skywalker in DARK EMPIRE...what is that? I never heard of that. Can you tell me where i can find info on that subject? (Like site..etc.) Thanks

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Dark Empire was the first good Star Wars comic book. Palpatine is cloned into a younger body, and Luke becomes his apprentice. I will find some cool links and post them. BTW, Lucas himself has said that he liked Dark Empire (he reads most of the comics, but few of the books)

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest SWAT6

Oh thanks for the info shinobi. Ya, I would like it if you posted sites on this subject. thanks again. (where did you get that picture? and who is it? was luke awesome in the book?)

Guest BigBud

Not againnnnnanaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh...RAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mad.gifmad.gif DELET DEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLEEEEEET RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHh mad.gifmad.gif DELLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT mad.gifmad.gif RAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

LOL

Guest Darth skywalker

Yeah id like to see more stuff on that too.And derbunk that picture of chewie frightens me im going to delete you for that because it offends many people.

Guest Darth skywalker

Oh and Shinobi saying me love you long time offends me i think ill delete you too.From now on everything offends me.

------------------

SWHDE12_bg.gif

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Derbunk

I AM WOOKIE HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

------------------

chewbacca.jpg

Derbunk

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

Here you go. this site has almost all the Infomation from all 12 issues of Dark Empire. Luke is so Bad in this you guys will realize why I always defend him. After ROTJ, he has full control of his abilities and in my opinion is the strongest Force user in any comic/movie/book. as i said Lucas has been quoted in 2 magazines i have read saying how much he liked it, to me that makes it cannon.Oh yeah the

link.

http://www.coil.com/~mpawuk/frames.html

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest SWAT6

Hey guys, shinobi. etc. i like the site you gave me but, i want a site that pictures...like ..lots...of ...pictures..sorry to bother u. but this DARK EMPIRE thing is pretty cool. shinobi, can you tell me another site with more PICS? if you can't np. (who would win? mace or luke?) both are jedimasters...now..

Archived