Home

losers

Guest LandoCalvresian

Guest liquidkid

dude, you can think whatever you want to. it wasnt me... my fellow members of the UNcouncil know it wasnt me... the moderators know it wasnt me... after that i dont really care. biggrin.gif still smiling.

------------------

armor.jpg

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest Darth skywalker

Read my post(Who here is...)How do we know your not one of those fans?

------------------

SWHDE12_bg.gif

*Darth Skywalker*

*Sith lord*

Guest Barnabas Antilies

I can defend liquid on this. If you look at the times the "fake lando" was posting, liquidkid was post book sized posts.

Unless he has two computers and four hands this would be impossible.

------------------

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Shinigami

doesnt sound too imposible, in a world were we make pigs in a lab

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: Uncouncil Hopeful

Guest porkins

mmmm... pigs.

------------------

porkins1.5.jpg

Jedi Uncouncil Co-Chairman, All-Time Champion of the Jedi Belching Contest

Guest Barnabas Antilies

So shiginami, Are you in the un council or not?

------------------

kenobi.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Obi-wan Shinobi

man Porkins...That picture is messin' me up inside...that is too funny.

------------------

shinobi.jpg

Strength over Fear...

Peace over Anger...

Honor over Hate...

Guest Shinigami

i requested darth shinigami's position when he left, (hes my darker half, mean lil b*st*rd too) so im not sure

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: Uncouncil Hopeful

Guest Ikhnaton

ok, stop it right now. the flaming will end here.

liquidkid, because of your overexcessive use of the d-word, it is now on the censor list. I'm sure everyone is going to love you now.

Don't think that this stuff isn't unnoticed, people.

If you notice, Aristotle has posted to this forum. In case you didn't know, he's the owner of this and other LucasGames sites. Having him post and tell you guys to clean up your act is like having the CEO of a company mop the floor - it takes a really big deal for it to happen. If i was you guys, i'd be shaking in my boots.

So clean up the act right now! Act like adults, people. Do you really need to have a babysitter 24/7? Believe me, the last thing that you or I wants is for the moderation to get heavy handed around here. As Aristotle said, we haven't banned anybody on this board, ever, and we don't want to start now.

This site and its members pride themselves on the fact that they are a well behaved bunch who don't need a lot of moderator intervention, heavy restrictions or a lot of rule enforcements. We're not going to let one little sub-forum ruin that for the rest of us.

Got it?

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I agree with you tons. You guys should listen to him, he is a monitor and Aristotle is the big man around here.

I'm glad that this board got moderators when it did, but they should've came earlier to clean up acts like this. He does have a point though. Only forums that have members that act like this require moderators. As I see it now, I am so glad that I am not a moderator, I would have to be online 24/7!

liquidkid, I know that was as funny as anything, and I agree with you, but don't take it so far okay?He's only looking to annoy us, and I always disliked obi-boy. He shouldn't have copied someone else's name and make it look like that person is causing all of these problems.

Have any of you guys seen Aristotle make a post like that? He hasn't ever posted in this forum before, and he posts something like that?!!!I think this is getting more serious now. It's nice to go off topic on this forum. But I am getting sick of people just making a post to say they hate everyone on this forum. Can't they leave and find the help they need some where else if they don't like it here?

I liked the whole council and what not, but then everyone gets all mad because they aren't on it. I know that really doesn't have to do with what I am saying, but it in a way it does!If you want to role-play, go to the role-play forum. If you want to come here and say everyone acts like their kids, when you are as well, LEAVE!

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpgsmall12.jpgadi_small.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~Afraid to lose her, you are~

[This message has been edited by Adi_Gallia (edited April 28, 2000).]

Guest Hannibal

Wise comments Adi. This makes up for you liking Jewel.

------------------

Potential Man-eating vice-president of the Un-Council

Guest D35TR0Y3R

A FALSE INQUERY TO HOLD IN YOUR HANDS THIS

...LANDO .. IS HE QUIETS HIMSELF ...INTO FEAR AND EXAUSTS HIMSELF WITH THE RAGE OF A THOUSAND WEARY TYRANTS

Guest Shinigami

theres something called a "caps lock" try pushing it again, or let go of yer shift button

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: the UNcouncil's Spokesperson of Animé

Originally posted by D35TR0Y3R:

A FALSE INQUERY TO HOLD IN YOUR HANDS THIS

...LANDO .. IS HE QUIETS HIMSELF ...INTO FEAR AND EXAUSTS HIMSELF WITH THE RAGE OF A THOUSAND WEARY TYRANTS

Geez, you dont have to shout!

Guest IMPOSODIUS

RING A BELL LANDO

MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MORE CAREFULL WITH THE WORDS YOU CHOOSE

------------------

SOLIDITATED RULER

CONDEVIENT DECENDANT OF

THE CORILATED ARMIES

OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

Archived