Home

The First ever GB.com JK Championship

Clefo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's how we might do it if its just us 6

We have 3 matches at the beggining.. Who will play who will be totally random.

Whoever has the most points in the first round (the game will be judged on that) gets a Bye for the second round.. The winners of the other two games will play each other, and then the winner of that will play the person who got the bye..

Meanwhile there will be 4 people in the losers bracket at that time... And they play ellimination matches..

Back to the winners bracket. The two remaining people will fight a match.. Whoever loses goes to the losers bracket and plays the winner of the 4 people left... Now the person who won the match is automaticly in the championship.. Now whoever wins between the loser bracket people will be in the championship game...

In the championship the loser bracekt person does not have to win twice only once to win the championship

Understand? good, I don't wanna repeat that :D

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

Are you sayin' I'll place last? :eek:

Noooo....:confused: I usually can beat at least one person and thats all. Most of the people playing are good, so I know I'm gonna get beaten pretty quickly, but I will beat someone before I fall! :)

Well, i would like to play no force sabers, but if we allow guns, then we have to have full force. It wouldn't be fair to make people play sabers, but that causes inconsistancy, we need to work out a system or something.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Well, i would like to play no force sabers, but if we allow guns, then we have to have full force. It wouldn't be fair to make people play sabers, but that causes inconsistancy, we need to work out a system or something.

Well since there is not a lot of people playing, why not have it 3 matches per person. Like Just sabers, Just Guns, and then anything.

BTW Tie, how good are you with Sabers? Guns?

I'm maybe a little above average with both, but i don't excel with one or the other. I am however, pretty good at using force powers, but that can make a game less fun. Just duking it out is the best for what we're doing i think. Maybe the sabers battle could be full force, and the guns, no force, then the last one no force or low force.

Originally posted by Clefo

Ok we have:

1. Clefo

2. Tie Guy

3. Gamma732

4. Kvan

5. Rommel

6.Endsub

Signups open till saturday...

Ten to one that, that list is gonna be how the Tournement goes! :D

Signups are closed... The first matches are determined by Dice rolls... Here are the first round matches:

Gamma732 VS Kvan

Endsub VS Clefo

Tie Guy VS Rommel

Again: The type of match is decided by the two poeple playing. Report the number of POINTS (not Kills) to this thread... Start planning matches between you guys.. I'll PM you Endsub...

Signups are closed... The first matches are determined by Dice rolls... Here are the first round matches:

Gamma732 VS Kvan

Endsub VS Clefo

Tie Guy VS Rommel

Again: The type of match is decided by the two poeple playing. Report the number of POINTS (not Kills) to this thread... Start planning matches between you guys.. I'll PM you Endsub...

NOOOOOO! Not Gamma! Anyone but Gamma! I know I'm going to lose! I can't beat him! I say team me and Rommel up! We are about matched now. He has gotten better! If Rommel agrees can we face eachother instead?! :)

Its not my fault I rolled a three and four on the first dice roll.. 3 and 4 just happened to be you and Gamma..

Don't worry You can still win from the losers bracket...

oooo...the losers bracket, sounds appealing.

Well rommel I guess I'll see you in the losers bracket ;)

Guest xwing guy

I faced Kvan a few hours ago and he is better than he thinks he is, but it also that I hadn't played in a long time and I'm not as good as I used to be.

Originally posted by xwing guy

I faced Kvan a few hours ago and he is better than he thinks he is, but it also that I hadn't played in a long time and I'm not as good as I used to be.

OMG! That was you? I had didn't know that was you! You use a different name! :D

Clefo, didn't Rhett say he wanted to join? I think you should do a re-roll ;)

When did he say that.. I don't remember him saying so..

Didn't he say it why'll he was whoopin' our butts one time? I could be wrong...it was kind of hard to see because people kept blinding me!

Rhett were you going to play?

Guest Admiral Odin

When will the Torny be over? I'm interested in the results.

I would have participated had I more skill then being a running target. :D.

Originally posted by Admiral Odin

When will the Torny be over? I'm interested in the results.

I would have participated had I more skill then being a running target. :D.

You should have signed up. There is nothing wrong with a running target....as long as its not me ;)

BTW Rhett, are you playing? :confused:

Archived