Home

a few things about Darth Maul in the game

Guest Jedi Dire

Guest Jedi Dire

hmm, as far as i can determine, there are at least 4 mauls in the last level. you wonder who, where, and which, right? well, the maul that appears in the beginning (little cut scene and the hall way fighting) counts as one. there's a different maul standing on the blue force field thingie. if you have the cheat codes and follow him down, you can see him jumping away. then there's the one sitting on the bottom of those rings. he runs away as well. the last one is...the last maul! duh. that's why you can kill one and see another maul in a different place. weird, huh?

Guest Obi-Beel Kenobi

I might be new but i am sorry to tell you that there are not 4 Maul's. It is the same one. Maul just has incredible speed and excellent jumping abilities. It's just 1 Maul sorry to spoil your Maul fest.

------------------

"Anakin Will become a Jedi I promise."

Guest Darth Wart

No, Jedi Dire is right; there are four Mauls. If you know how, you can trick them into grouping together and fight (at least) three at once.

I've done it.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Currently the revised strategy guide is being housed (ON ONE PAGE!) at

http://darthwart.tripod.com/page1.html, which will be the address until Kanigget gets back at the end of June.

Archived