Home

Lightsabers in general

Guest Jedi Dire

Guest Jedi Dire

something i notice about regular lightsabers in the game.

besides people able to block these weapons that are supposed to cut through anything, do you kinda notice that the slightest touch of a lightsaber on a panel will result in its destruction? but never happens on an enemy? weird.

Guest Darth_Simpson

Yes, that is kinda wierd. However, the game should be challenging, which it is, but if the only thing you needed to du was to touch the enemies with your lightsaber, it would be way to easy! The result would be that the developers would throw hundreds of opponents at you, and the Playstation cannot handle this!

Good point anyway!

[This message has been edited by Darth_Simpson (edited June 17, 2000).]

Guest Acid_Rain327

Personally, I see more fun in stylishly hacking droids down by the dozen than taking more than a ten second period to take down every opponent, while they block your nicely -yet frustratingly slow- Jedi hacks and slashes. Then watch as 2 more droids enter and smack you around as you finally get an opening to take down the first.

This game would have been greatly improved in the fun factor, had they simply given the droids adequate movement and weapons, instead of letting them block blades of pure energy.

Just my opinion, mind you. smile.gif

Guest Darth_Simpson

I would have to say that you a totally right! I would like to slash droids like in the movies!

Guest 84Elan

That is the way it should be I always wondered why they simply did not put in more enimies and give you a real lightsaber but the point about the PS not being able to handle it is right. That kind of sucks but thats PS I guess.

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Originally posted by Acid_Rain327:

Personally, I see more fun in stylishly hacking droids down by the dozen than taking more than a ten second period to take down every opponent, while they block your nicely -yet frustratingly slow- Jedi hacks and slashes. Then watch as 2 more droids enter and smack you around as you finally get an opening to take down the first.

This game would have been greatly improved in the fun factor, had they simply given the droids adequate movement and weapons, instead of letting them block blades of pure energy.

Just my opinion, mind you. smile.gif

I agree compleately. One hit kills combined with an insane number of droids would be much more enjoyable than how it is now.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

I agree, but then there's that aspect of the PS not being able to handle it. frown.gif

But, perhaps the PS2 will be able to [handle it], i doubt it, but maybe Lucas Arts will develop a similar game for the PS2 where you can "stylishly hack through dozens of droids"

Lets all hope so. :crosses his fingers:

Guest Jedi Kenobi

Yeah, I hope Lucasarts doesn't find a way to screw up Obi-Wan like all of their other recent games.

Archived