Home

you know what would be kewl in Ep2

Guest DarthMace

Guest DarthMace

<center> if anakin and The Emperor had a one-on-one saber battle using just the force to controll them

------------------

mace.jpg

DarthMace the evil twin of JediMace master of both the ligthtdagger and lightsaber

ex-dark lord of the Sith Order

member of the un-council

team coach

Guest DarthMace

<center> <font color=red> true

------------------

mace.jpg

DarthMace the evil twin of JediMace master of both the ligthtdagger and lightsaber

member of the un-council

team coach

Guest Ray Park

Why would Anakin fight Palpatine? Or more like why would Palpatine want to fight Anakin? That's not how you win people over to your side.

What I want to see is Jacki Chan play a Jedi and Bolo Yeung play a sith lord. I also wanna see Eeth Koth and Even Piel in action, and I think Anthony Hopkins should be a jedi (perhaps Obi Wan's father, or maybe Qui Gon's brother).

I also want to see a wookie jedi.

Guest DarthGohan1016

I dont think Yoda would fight at all, but I think it would be cool if yoda stood up to etheir Anakin or Sidius

Guest jedihorn1

Lucas has said that you will see Yoda fight in either Ep.2 or 3. My money is on 3. "You will see why he (Yoda) is a Master!"

-George Lucas

------------------

jedinew.jpg

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more!

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest DarthMace

<font color=red> Lucus gave a hint that Mace maybe fighting someone at the MTV Movie Awards

------------------

mace.jpg

member of the un-council

team coach

Archived