Home

How come this board has been so dead lately?

Guest Darth skywalker

Guest Darth skywalker

How comethis board has been so lately there is hardly ever any people are they on another board or something?

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

Member of the Un-council.

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Guest LandoCalvresian

ive been very busy lately i had an athletic banquet last night and a dance afterward til' 12:30 and today we had my little sister's baptism plus i dont enjoy this forum much anymore because almost anytime i post anything i get called a **** or an ass i dont appreciate that much

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Poor Lando.

------------------

wiz031.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

pity party on three for lando...1...2..3... AWWWWWWWWW!

no, but seriously, i have been noticing some of you showing a little more animosity than usual, what gives? its a beautiful day out, [at least where i live] school is almost out, everyone chill out biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

------------------

medieval-300.jpg

"Only on days that end with 'y'"

The Un-Council's Disgruntled Bounty Hunter

-Calypso

Guest Kurgan

I just love it how a board explodes one day, and then the next people are saying "it's dead."

What exactly do you us to guage your sweeping pronouncements?

I see plenty of activity here. Obviously this forum won't last forever. The average "lifespan" of a game is four months.

Considering Jedi Power Battles has no internet support and no editing or addon packs, and (for the moment) is limited to one platform (albeit a popular one), it can't last forever. Once everyone has beaten the game and mastered all the codes and tricks, there's really nothing left to talk about. The same thing happened to Racer. Racer had limited netplay, but even that wasn't enough to keep it going for all time (at least in the scale it started with).

Oh, and it's FINALS WEEK here. ; P

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited May 01, 2000).]

Guest Mace_Windu

I don't see how you can say the boards "dead". This is still by far the most popular board at the forum. It should also be assumed that peoepl will lose intrest in the game(as Kurgan said). I f you really think the board is getting slow then maybe you should look forward to the JPB announcement on 5/10. That should get everyones attnetion and attract peoepl back to the board. Also(no offense to anyone) but the topics here are getting worse and worse lately(which is why i never post anymore). This is the best one ive seen in days and its about why no one is here.

Guest Darth Wart

I hate to say it, but I think I may have had something to do with the current deadosity, which I DON'T think is your imagination.

Ever since we posted that walkthrough, it seems like people aren't coming here asking questions anymore.

Maybe we should ask the admin to take it down?

Just a thought.

------------------

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Darth Wart

I hate to say it, but I think I might be partly responsible for that.

Ever since we posted that guide, it seems like nobody comes in here anymore seeking our wisdom.

Or at least not as much.

Maybe we should ask Aristotle to take it down.

Just a thought.

------------------

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest 84Elan

Its not the walk through my friend it is the fact that This board has turned into what every board out there does in time one where a few people make it there Meeting point to talk about anything and everything and when some one new comes in they get blasted or ignored.

I have had it happen to me many a time its just that most folks don't get in here every free chance they get cause there is other stuff to do. So; many get left behind in the whole Council Un council Sith battles. I got P.O.ed at all the BS posts such as people trying to get Knight hood and how do i get my pic running. There were a few times where a question had been asked and the answer was on the board but on page 12 of 15 cause it was buried in all the other garbage. Oh well I check back now and then but I do not come on like I used to maily cause I have beaten the game.

Peace out gents....May the force be with you.

------------------

Remember...Your Focus Determins your Reality....

Guest Darth skywalker

This board isnt gonna last long?Why dont you just change the name or something the TPM board is still up.

------------------

*Darth skywalker*

Dark sith lord of humor*

Member of the Un-council.

SWHDE12_bg.gif

Archived