Home

drama, is it good? well....

Guest liquidkid

Guest liquidkid

NO!!!!!

remember when the council was first around ... and things started going downhill? and all this soapopera junk started happening? of course you do. well that sucked. lets not let and lame drama start again.

i dont know how this started, but a problem is clearing becomming apparant... now, i dont know about the jedi council (i dont even know if it exists.. nor do i care) or the sith crew... but we in the UNcouncil are just having fun. joking around. certain people have decided that they want to take us seriously... even though we tell them not to. y? how should i know? i just dont want there to be any more ridiculous drama. i dont like having to sift through billions of pointless "you suck" posts just as much as anyone else.

ah screw this... i'm just adding to the drama. this is a VIDEO GAME FORUM FOR C***** SAKE!! (dont want to offend anyone by saying "christ") if people want to sit around and stir up trouble, then go ahead. sit and spin. i dont give a HOOT. go and get all worked up and angry. i'm sitting here laughing. (dicks)

------------------

armor.jpg

p.l.u.r. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> MCL

JEDI-4-LIFE

Guest BigBud

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOUR THE MAIN ONE THAT STARTS ALL THIS ****, AND CUSES THE MOST. I THINK YOU ARE FUNNY SOMETIMES, BUT ARE YOU JOKING NOW OR WHAT.

Guest LandoCalvresian

bigbud i agree on you with this on liquidkid i will stop bashing people i take back what i just posted on you!

Guest BigBud

NOT, STEIR IT UP ****ERS biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

P.S. THIS IS ALL JUST FUN MAN. I AM JUST JOKING AROUND. LOL

[This message has been edited by BigBud (edited April 27, 2000).]

Guest liquidkid

i dont go off complaining about things. and when i do say something i'm just foolin around. the trouble with putting things in print is that some people dont see the sarcasm in it. but if you could see my facial expresions, wel then... that'd be a whole different story!! wooooo!!!

Archived