Home

Help please?

The_Real_Doyle

Hi, I'm fairly new to the boards.

I've played my share of time on JKII, and used as many skins as I liked. None of them really brought the multi-player games to life, so I desided to just make my own skins.

I read some reference material, got MilkShape 3D 1.6.4, now what? I can't seem to figure out the program!

If anyone out there is willing to spend the time to help me get started on using this program, please AIM me at "bad and vlad".

Thanks.

Welcome, The_Real_Doyle! I hope you enjoy your stay and please accept this complimentary Lucasforums welcome basket filled with numerous amounts of candy which you can snack on while browsing through our forums! :D :D :D

Personally I'm not sure as to how to go about the program, perhaps take a look into some tutorials or check the "Modelling" Forum, where this kind of thread would best belong: The Modelling Forum. Good luck!

Cheers ;)

If you are wanting to do skinning, you don't necessarily have to use a modelling program - you can just edit the jpg's of the model in your favourite photo editing program.

If you want to model on the other hand, I recommend 3dsmax as it is the only program that i know of that you can import an XSI.

Archived