Home

Basic skinning stuff?

gusto

Hello, I am Gusto the bodysnatcher. Perhaps we've met online? Well, I am a newly initiated computer video game geek, and a freind and I would like to start working on an Invader Zim skin. I would just like to ask the Experts what would be the best equipment to use for skinning? Also where could I get this stuff? I'm looking mainly for free stuff, if at all possible. I've been reading the tutorials and looking around, so I kind of know what's going on, but I'm sure I'll need some help still. Ok I think that about does it. I hope to hear from anybody soon.:newbie:

Hey, thanks for all your help! I think I'll try modeling a little after I get used to skinning. One last question. Is there a way to automatically size a character to a certain scale without using a mod (like jedimod v3.5) or do I have to use modeling tools again? Once again thanks, my first skin should be coming out very soon, it's an Invader Zim skin.

Welcome, gusto! I hope you enjoy your stay and please accept this complimentary Lucasforums welcome basket filled with numerous amounts of candy which you can snack on while browsing through our forums! :D :D :D

Both modelling and skinning together can be very helpful if you learn both. Trust me when I say it gets more and more exciting as you progress through the many stages of editing. Also don't completely leave out the idea of possibly mapping! If you want more info on how to map and such visit the mapping forum.

Cheers ;)

don't quote me on this but to change the size or scale a player model i mp i believe its through the mod.

for sp however just make your onw npcs file and put in the scale parameters. there is a stuck thread that explains it; or i can post it here for ya.

Archived