Home

The greatest Of ALL RPG maps. (CANTINA!)

PETEYKing

I rarely see Cantina Servers. I NEVER SEE RPG ONLY Cantina Servers. I am now creating a Cantina Server, Roleplaying Only. It will be named Cantina Roleplay . I am Part time Bartender, and part time Bandit. THis is a great Map Experiance. GET IT HERE! . Filefront will try to rip u off. Go do the 3rd way. Yes, this is the updated version.

( YES I WANT THIS MAP POPULAR!)

Just as it reads, RPG = role playing game. Basically, the point is take on the character you're playing and "play" rather than fight, fight, fight.

I like RPG playing at the Cantina, I like being Bar Security. The little room w/ the red light is Yoda's smokin' room. Hehe!

:greedo:

While I agree in part with Ranking_skin's sentiments, I believe that RPGers have a right to play the game however they want...

Of course, RPGers do NOT have a right to request gameplay tweaks from Raven to favour their own clique and they do NOT have the right to enter normal public servers and demand that everyone starts roleplaying to their rules. If the RPGers accept these facts, we will never suffer another 1.03.

They do have a right to go and start RPG servers so that they can enjoy a good roleplay, though.

So good luck to you, PETEYKing. Make sure you do put the word "roleplay" in the server title though. Don't want to confuse folk. ;)

And the community is NOT dead, no matter what a minority of bitter pessimists might say. :)

Archived