Home

to Darth Wart

Guest billman

Guest billman

Just noticed that you were on the message board. I just sent you the following e-mail:

Great job on the walkthrough. I wonder if you can help me out on somenthing have completed the game first with Mace and then with Obi-Wan. I have used Amadala on level 14 to get the ultimate lightsaber. I have done it twice now and each time the enemy count goes down to the number one (and I am still alive). Then it goes to the end screen, with the power bar that raises up. This bar hits the top level, it asks me if I want to save it (I say yes) and the next screen that appears is the load screen for level 14 again. When I then quit out of here, and go back to player selection and start a game, I don't get a choice for the "ultimate lightsaber" when I hit pause.

I also notice that if I select level 14 again, none of the "bonus lights" are lite at the screen selection stage. Any suggestions?

Guest billman

Yes, thanks. I thought I was playing on Jedi mode. Do you know how to check? Anyway, I trying the level with Mace. The final enemy did come out (unlike with Amadala), but I died facing him. Damm.

Guest Darth Calypso

hey hey, i just got on, and i was wondering you there was any way that i could get a copy of that walkthrough that billman was talking about?

------------------

bobamap.map?563,223

"you're no good to me dead"

-calypso

Guest Darth Wart

A dang good question!

I'm not aware of any way of positively verifying if you're on Jedi or Easy mode if you've forgotten...

Anybody?

Guest Shinigami

i know how to tell, but you have to be on a level with battle droids. If the droids sometimes walk and shoot at the same time, then yer on jedi

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: the UNcouncil's Spokesperson of Animé

Archived