Home

Force powers question

acewombat

I was wondering if anyone ever figured out or if this is even possible to make the new npc's use the right force power. For example I created a dark Jedi out of one of the maul skins and named him rebornmaul. He works great and everything but I can't seem to get them to use any force powers. Like I gave him reborn 3 so he would use force choke like the rebornboss and he never uses it. The only way I have been able to get the NPC to use the proper force powers is to replace the old one. But I wanted to figure out another way so I can put more in the npc.cfg file. For instance I wanted to have 2 NPC's with tavion's force powers or maybe two with desann. The way to do it with reborns is to give the NPCthe rebornname. The ony luck I have had was to replace desann's skin and glm with another. Can I change this?

You can try changing their force class in the npcs.cfg. You can use scripting too. I use this script for the reborn boss. It allows them to use lightning. It wont work on a simple fencer for example.

//Generated by BehavEd

rem ( "comment" );

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_JUMP_LEVEL", /*@FORCE_LEVELS*/ "3" );

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_PUSH_LEVEL", /*@FORCE_LEVELS*/ "3" );

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_PULL_LEVEL", /*@FORCE_LEVELS*/ "3" );

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_SPEED_LEVEL", /*@FORCE_LEVELS*/ "3" );

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_GRIP_LEVEL", /*@FORCE_LEVELS*/ "3" );

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_FORCE_LIGHTNING_LEVEL", /*@FORCE_LEVELS*/ "3" );

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_SABER_THROW", /*@FORCE_LEVELS*/ "3" );

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_SABER_DEFENSE", /*@FORCE_LEVELS*/ "3" );

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_SABER_OFFENSE", /*@FORCE_LEVELS*/ "3" );

Archived