Home

qui gon's combo

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

Guest Jedi Dire

its quite easy, but the way you input combos has to be smooth, you just can't press all the buttons right after another. try like a half a second delay. i couldn't figure out how to do half the combos till i found out that the buttons don't have to be immediatly pressed after another....if i made any sense smile.gif

Guest Qui-Gon Jeff

for some reason evrey time i try my xsxs combo he doesn't do the last square he just uses his force?!

------------------

"Be warey I sense a disturbance in the Force" quigon1_sm.jpg

Guest Jedi Dire

Qui Gon's xtxt does a vertical downward slash, then a 360 twirl of his saber, another vertical slash, then he throws his green fireball thing (his long range force move)

his xtxl2 does the same thing, except his short range force power instead (and for some reason, no sound on mine)

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

no sound on that part either on mine

------------------

ObiSmall.jpg

cheer's for the pic kanigget! obi-tom

Guest 84Elan

I too have had this problem certain moves happen and no sound to go along with it. Oh well. Maybe the stereo function on the game is not working right when I have my Mini system hooked up I hear things that I do not on the TV speaker, yet the game is always set to stereo. (Yes My TV has Stereo capability.) I heard Amadalla talk in the palace if I remember right. She was talking to herself literally. Any one else use a aux sound system?

Archived