Home

about co-op mod....

Viperwon-kenobi

I know the co-op mod is not going ahead as far as the jk 2 single player so I just wanting to know from and and all of you jk 2 fans out thier what you think of the status of the co-op mod, also I was thinking about what raven said about the single player model limit, I'm just wondering if its possible to still have the co-op single player missions but maybe cut the larger missions/maps into smaller segments, kinda like episodes that way it may reduce the model limit, also how many of you talented mappers out thier are willing to make some co-op maps, I would make them myself but I don't know how to map, I'm gonna learn soon but till then I'm curious as too who is interested in seeing some co-op maps?

I should be asking in the modding forum but I'm also asking for A general opinion, also in multiplayer when playing deathmatch with the lightsaber and the rest of the bots have guns, I notice that you can't force pull weapons out of the bots hands, is it possible to make a mod or change something so you can pull thier weapons away from then, considering the fact that all they have to do is get another one because I think that playing a jedi in the multiplayer ffa mode you are severly unbalanced since you can't block all weapons and some of the bots run around with guns and the force!

Archived