Home

What Inspired Your Nicknames?

Guest the13thJedi

Guest the13thJedi

Just wondering how some of the more interesting Nicknames were thought-of... Especially curious about Ikhnaton, Kurgan(Highlander?), Hannibal(Silence of the Lambs), Acid Rain, etc etc....

------------------

dueloffates.gif

[This message has been edited by the13thJedi (edited June 23, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by the13thJedi (edited June 26, 2000).]

Guest Jedi Kanigget

I was looking for a name for my site. "Jedi Knight", "Jedi Council", and "Jedi Master" were all taken. Then I remembered Monty Python and the Holy Grail; namely, this line:

"I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur-king, you and all your silly English kannnniggets!! Thppppt!"

So I combined it to create Jedi Kanigget.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kanigget (edited June 23, 2000).]

Guest jedihorn1

I was on the zone playing Jedi Knight and I needed a name. Corran Horn was my favorite character so I tried Jedi Horn, but it was taken so I put a 1 in front, and I just kept the name ever since.

------------------

jedinew.jpg

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more! The Jedi Temple

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest jedihorn1

sorry sig test

------------------

jedinew.jpg

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more! The Jedi Temple

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest Darth_Simpson

I always loved the Simpsons ( duh! ) so I just created something with Simpson in it, and Darth Simpson was the coolest I could find!

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Duel.jpg

Guest the13thJedi

hey kanigget, that's pretty funny... a lot more interesting than i thought... smile.gif

------------------

dueloffates.gif

Guest Hannibal

One bright, sunny day(or it could have been cloudy and raining I don't really pay attention to details like that) I was walking down the street and I saw a guy carrying one of those sandwich board signs with the weirdest message on it, it said "Special Live Nude Girls on Fridays". Well, this intrigued me cause usually on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurday the girls are Dead and nude. Anyway, so I go talk to the guy who turns out to own the place and his name is....Tony. So anyway, I keep walking and there's this theatre(or theater whichever you prefer biggrin.gif) with only one movie playing that movie was..Wing Commander. Well, I hated that movie so I decided to go home and guess what, the cab driver on the way home his name was (I can't spell the sound he made and said was his name so just make something up in your head). Anyway I get home and turn on the TV and there's Sir Anthony Hopkins. I don't like him either so I turned off the TV. Then I went to sleep. 7 days later I realize that I have absolutely no imagination so I open my wallet look at my driver's license and decide to use my real name. smile.gif THE END. Thank You.

PS Not so interesting. smile.gif

PSS What does PS stand for?

PSSS My signature after this point will read "Death to the dead"

Thank you and sleep well! Or don't it doesn't matter to me cause I'll sleep like a constipated baby!!!

------------------

Man Eating Vice President of the Un-Council

monk_scratch_sm_wht.gif

BACK, ANGRY AND TAN the REAL Jo Jo has returned from "un-named Third World Country" with renewed energy directed towards taking over.

[This message has been edited by Hannibal (edited June 23, 2000).]

Guest Dave Maul

Mine is obvious: my name's David. No real interesting story here. Plus Darth Maul is such a cool character.

------------------

darthmaulprv.gif

Dave Maul

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Well the there is no argument that Wedge Antilies was the best damn fighter pilot ever. He saved Luke three times and stayed alive doing it. So he was my inspiration for my last name.

The first part was not so easy. I went to a logging camp and talked to an old man named Jones. He was on the top of an old rewood so I had to climg up to talk to him. During the course of our conversation someone cut down our tree. AS we were falling a thought came to mind, THIS SUCKS. Lucky for us we landed in a lake. I was back at the house cleaning the harley s and I pulled out my wallet and looked at my liciense and used my middle name.

------------------

raist6.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest Ray Park

Ray park is my real name. I played Darth Maul in the movie and also stunt doubled for Natalie Portman when they climbed up with their ascension guns.

I didn't know it was a fact that Obi Wan was the best character? I always thought Luke was, since he never turned to evil and was responsible for bringing Anakin to his destiny of fulfilling the prophesy.

In that case it could be Yoda, since he single handedly brought the Jedi order back into existance and was the reason for reviving them after Vader killed them all.

It could also have been Qui Gon, since he knew that whatever dangers lay in training Anakin, the prophesy would be fulfilled in the end and they must get Anakin before evil did.

I guess it could have been a number of characters, but not Obi Wan. The whole mess they got in was all his fault. If he hadn't of gotten kicked off that catwalk, or would have ran faster, Qui Gon wouldn't have died and he could have trained Anakin and he probably never would have turned to evil.

Guest Solrya

Are you serious? You're really Ray Park? Somehow, part of me doesn't believe it, but the other part does. when I saw your nickname, I thought it was someone that a huge fan of you...(don't ask why I wonder that...)hehe. Well, half of me is just shocked, the other part doesn't believe it...oh well.

Anyways, I chose this nickname because it was actually one of my character's name in one of my Star Wars fanfiction (I never got a chance to publish it). Since it sounded unique, I thought it'll be nice to use it. At first I used it in scifi.com chat rooms, then my e-mail address, so I thought it'll be cool to use it here. biggrin.gif

------------------

The Force is always with you...

[This message has been edited by Solrya (edited June 23, 2000).]

Guest ChosenOne

Hannibal, PS stands for post script.

Anyway there's nothing very interesting about how I chose my name.

wendy7.jpg

Guest Hannibal

Thank you ChosenOne. You are indeed the ChosenOne. biggrin.gif So what you gonna do now?

------------------

Man Eating Vice President of the Un-Council

Meet my temporary bodygard, they call him Orange-Karate Guy Thingy

wushu_small_ani.gif

"Death to the dead!"

Guest the13thJedi

Good to see that your back Barnabas... I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever come back.... Welcome Back!

------------------

dueloffates.gif

Guest the13thJedi

Hey Moderators... Yeah this means you Kurgan & Ikhnaton... what about your nicknames?!?............. Still Waiting........Man, for Mods you guys sure are slow tongue.gif

------------------

dueloffates.gif

Guest Jedi Shadow

I was sitting in front of my pc thinking about a nickname to chose. So I look around the room and there it was: my very own shadow and since this is a star wars I put Jedi in front of it.

------------------

pic2.JPG

Guest 84Elan

Don't know about the Moderators but my nick name came from my car She is a 1984 Thunderbird Elan. It seemed every star wars name was already being used unless you wanted 12348 on the end of it so I went for my car. I must say though that I have tought many a time of changing it but then no one would know who I was and I would get flamed or canned durring the JPB wars on this board.

Guest DarthMace

<center> my desire for my favorite character to become evil spawned my nickname

------------------

mace2.gif

DarthMace the evil <u>clone</u> of Mace master of both the ligthtdagger and lightsaber

ex-dark lord of the Sith Order

member of the un-council

team coach

[This message has been edited by DarthMace (edited June 24, 2000).]

Guest NeoFang

Whatever...Just came to me...

-------------------------------

Dont have a picture if you find one let me know...

-------------------------------

"Dont play with yourself more than three times a day, its not good for you winky..."

Guest Sorcerer_Vinny

My nickname is a combination of my real name and my occupation. Well, close enough I am a Wiccan so that makes me a bit of a Sorcerer, even tho we prefer to be called witches. And Qui-gon is my fave character and he resembles a bit of a sorcerer so i use his pic. BTW Hannibal I thought ur story was pretty funny.

------------------

qui02.jpg Sorcerer_Vinny

Archived