Home

Codes@Cheats

Guest darthjustin69

Guest darthjustin69

Are all of the codes/cheats going to be released on May 10th? think you!

------------------

sith.jpg

... "You are no match for me weak Jedi"

DARK LORD OF THE SITH MASTER

Sith Order Member

Guest Barnabas Antilies

Blege norg pabble flasm. I'y clorg ick Nop tween. Sho Shlonk'll Pleeble trag nix.

------------------

raist6.jpg

Father Barnabas Antilies, Supreme Chancelor

Guest darthjustin69

thinks alot barnabas i always want you on my post not!

------------------

sith.jpg

... "You are no match for me weak Jedi"

DARK LORD OF THE SITH MASTER

Sith Order Member

Guest Thermal

I'll try to break this gently to everyone but, the new May 10th announcements aren't codes for Jedi Battles. They're announcements of new games coming out.

But I hope that they aren't all Star Wars games. As much as I love StarWars, all of Lucasarts non-liscenced games have ruled. (I say non-liscenced instead of non-SW because that Indy game wasn't very good) Pretty much all the recent SW games on the other hand, have either blown out-right (the Phantom Menace) or at the least had serious flaws (ForceCommander&JPB) Which is too bad because Xwing Alliance is still one of the best games I've ever played period.

[This message has been edited by Thermal (edited May 04, 2000).]

Guest Darth_Simpson

There is at least an announcement for JPB on another platform. Maybe some cheats will follow it. And I think every game announced will be a SW one, except for Monkey Island 4!

------------------

Hunger leads to donuts...

Jedi.jpg

Guest Thermal

I have a feeling your right Simpson. The un-announced games will probably ALL be Star Wars. Oh, BTW I miscounted there are FIVE games to be announced on May 10th, not four. My bad. But if one of them is just JPB on Dreamcast or something then I guess it only counts as four.

Speaking of, if that's true I wonder which platform JPB will be on. It would HAVE to be either Dreamcast or N64. I hope it would be Dreamcast, because that would give me an excuse to finally buy the system. Plus the graphics would be even sweeter. If they announce a version on N64 though I'll be dissappointed.

Guest Kurgan

Let's see (ones in bold have been "announced" officially on the LEC E3 page):

There are eight games listed for LEC on their E3 page...

-Secret of Monkey Island (PC)

-Jedi Power Battles (some other platform, Dreamcast? PC?)

-Super Bombad Racing (PSX/2?)

-Episode I: Starfighter (PSX2)

-Episode I: Obi-Wan (PC)

-Star Wars: Demolition (PSX)

-Star Wars: Battle of Naboo (N64)

And the last one I'm not sure about...

Star Wars Online?

Kurgan

Guest Darth_Simpson

I hope JPB will be out on the PC, but its probably gonna be Playstation 2, which might be a good thing because of the superior graphics. Hopefully they will include some new things and sort out some of the bugs smile.gif

------------------

Jedi.jpg

Guest Adi_Gallia

<fotn face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I thought Jedi Power Battles was out on Dreamcast? I might be wrong, but I thought it was released on PSX and was going to be released on Dreamcast. I think that's what happened. Of course, I might be wrong.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~He doesn't like you.~

~Sorry.~

~I don't like you either!~

Guest Darth_Simpson

Im just assuming that JPB will be out for Playstation 2, because Dreamcast sucks ass hell. Maybe ill have to buy it if JPB comes out for though. Nah, ill just threaten a little kid to give me one smile.gif

------------------

Jedi.jpg

Guest Thermal

JPB DEFINITELY won't be out on PS2. They wouldn't make a game for PSX and then make it for PS2 also. It will be either Dreamcast or N64 (I'm betting on Dreamcast but it could be either).

I thought that Bombad Racing & Starfighter had already been announced? I KNOW Obi-wan & SW Online have. But then again, they might be re-announcing them for E3. Online seems too far off to be saying anything about right now tho. They just started designing it.

Guest Darth_Simpson

Bombad and Starfighter has been announced.

------------------

Jedi.jpg

Guest Thermal

That's what I thought, but that Lucasarts web page is for the E3 show, so maybe they're just formally announcing new games.

Or maybe they have five new games that no one's heard of yet. Who knows... I'm curious to find out tho.

Archived