Home

'Hidden' 3K on Final Battle

Guest Dave Maul

Guest Dave Maul

I don't know if you all know this, but there's about 3K points easily forgotten in the last level. At the moment, these aren't in Darth Wart's walkthrough, but that may be because you all know them.

When you finish the windmill section and jump to the colour maze, turn around and walk right. Behind the pipes is a Force Power-Up. Keep walking. There is a randomiser in the platform, but get the Challenge behind the pipes first. Keep walking, and there is a 2,500-point bonus on the ledge.

Now here's the test: You need to survive the jumping game and hit the checkpoint for these points to be confirmed. can you guys do it?

------------------

darthmaulprv.gif

Dave Maul

Guest Darth Wart

Oh, yeah. I didn't put that part in the walkthrough because I thought it was obvious you should explore to the right. Maybe I should reconsider...

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Currently the revised strategy guide is being housed (ON ONE PAGE!) at

http://darthwart.tripod.com/page1.html, which will be the address until Kanigget gets back at the end of June.

Guest Solrya

I had ignored this the past 3 times (I think). But now, I had never ignored it...

The reason I completely ignored the right was because i could score higher than 12K because of the walls and those triangular things. But now I score like over 15k or 16k, 17k once...

cool.gif

------------------

The Force is always with you...

Guest 84Elan

There is some good and some bad to the right of the fan tower of death and frustration. Of the three power ups you can get the middle one I think is the challange point. Unless I had Qui Gon I passed it up thank you and did what Solrya did by destroying the energy pillars has anyone ever stood on the pipes that come out of the wall damn hot they are!

Archived