Home

Fan on lvl. 10 won't turn off

Guest ChosenOne

Guest ChosenOne

This is a really wierd, aggravating glitch. I finally reached the fan room with Plo and died (stupidly) and was taken back to the checkpoint before the fans. After killing the red droids I noticed that all of the computers on the first pillar were already destroyed, including the one on the far side. Also the first small computer on the next pillar was gone and the main one was already smashed but I could score one hit on it. The fan blades didn't shut off, but they often don't so I walked out on the bridge and still got blown away. The same thing happened with the next 2 guys and no matter how many swings I took at the computer it wouldn't smash any more. There was no way past so I had to quit and restart. As you can imagine I was pissed. I had 8 credits when I got to this point and couldn't get past the fan room.

Has anyone else had this happen?

wendy7.jpg

Guest Qui-Gon Jeff

Same thing but when i died i blew up the panles and the fan still kept going yet i could walk over it and not get blown away. This game has way to many glitches.

------------------

"Be warey I sense a disturbance in the Force" a>

Guest Solrya

This never happened to me, wierd. I realized that the time I got to the last fan, when I smash the control to the fan once, the fan won't go of, so i realized you have to smash then twice. for the ones on the side, Try your running heavy attack, I always end up destroying them twice...

------------------

The Force is always with you...

Archived