Home

Glitches

Guest Pizza the Hutt

Guest Pizza the Hutt

Has anybody had that horrible glitch where you're hanging from a ledge and the game freezes, followed by your character dropping to his death? The drop might even be a tiny drop as is common on the Cliffs level, but you die anyway. Man, that is incredibly annoying.

I did find an interesting glitch on Coruscant, though. It was on the final platform before you meet the boss for the second time. I grabbed the checkpoint and then promptly dropped off the edge to go back for more points. I dropped, to a certain death, but the game didn't restart. I sat there for about 10 seconds and then noticed that I was *underneath* the platform. I hopped around for a couple of seconds and then fell off of whatever I was on. Is this just a glitch, or is there a secret down there?

Guest ShadeShifter

I've experinced the first glitch several times.

The second glitch is very interesting.

------------------

newsig.jpg

Guest Fenix

I have also experienced that glitch on Coruscant. However, I frantically tried jumping all around to save my life, without a chance.

Also, I was fighting Darth Maul with Mace in the VERY final battle and he killed me. For some reason the camera angle changed (without Maul or Mace on the screen) and the game froze. The music still played, but nothing else happened. Has anyone else had this problem?

------------------

naboo_starfighter.jpg

-Naboo Starfleet Commander

Guest Fenix

I'm gonna change it to a cooler one that I found. I just gotta figure out how to add a lightsaber to a pic.

------------------

"I am the light that cuts through the darkness."

-Fenix, wielder of the Spirit Blade

Guest Fenix

Thanks anyways Wart.

------------------

"I am the light that cuts through the darkness."

-Fenix, wielder of the Spirit Blade

Archived