Home

MP Lightsaber Disappearence!

Shem

My bot opponents randomly will lose their lightsaber when they throw and run around hoping their lightsaber will come back to them, but it won't. Once that bot has that happen, it happens the rest of the game. That same bot will get killed because he won't be able to fight and when he respawns, he throws the lightsaber again, and loses it again. That makes the opponent completely useless and not a challenge. This never happened until I downloaded Jedi Plus, now it happens all the time. One of the authors of Jedi Plus me the problem is from packetloss. He also to me to check my connection. He now won't get back to me on how to do this. I'm using a local server so I don't understand how to check my connection and why. And I don't know what packetloss is. Any help is appreciated.

In truth, I don't think anyone knows entirely why this happens, but it does happen alot with the Hydroball maps. Me and a few others were going to release a small GIF video we recorded when I kept losing my lightsaber, and it appering fixed to another model's respawn point.

I'll see if I can put it up here.

Archived