Home

horse puckey

Guest Darth Wart

Guest Darth Wart

Another fraud, I can assure you.

While I don't personally own the PAL/UK version, I receive lots of email every day from those who do, and from people who have maxed out all their characters.

They've never mentioned anything like this before, and I'm sure I would have heard of it by now....

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Ki-Adi-Michael

I didn't say it was the 8-character thing specifically: It may have been a code as well, I'm not sure.

------------------

Guest Jedi Dire

is it a code that requires you holding a button down for like 10 days and a bunch of x's and c's and t' and s's ?

or is it a non-working gameshark code?

or do you want us to wait and give you thirty replies telling you that we want it?

btw: what color is Ki Adi Mundi's lightsaber, and what clothes does he wear? and what voice does he have? and how does he hold his lightsaber?

Guest Ki-Adi-Michael

I'm sensing you don't believe me. I'm not joking.

Jedi Dire, the colour of his lightsaber is purpleish; a little darker than Mace's whatever colour his is. He doesn't wear a robe, he has a brown vest on, over a sandy-coloured top. He has orangey boots on. His voice is very high, heavenly. It sounds like a nice version of Darth Maul from TPM game when he says, "Die, Jedi, die" and "I have killed your master, and now it is your turn to die, young Jedi".

Guest Acid_Rain327

Oh, you mean like this?

1_bg.jpg

Wow! You described this picture from starwars.com perfectly, so you must be telling the truth!

Come on man...

Guest Acid_Rain327

And don't make me pull out sound wavs of his voice from the film, or pics of his saber to put in your face too...

Guest jedihorn1

Man, give it up. There is no Ki-adi in the PSX version. Everyone knows it. You only look like a complete idiot and chastise yourself on this forum for even trying to pass off such a lame bogus story. Are you really that bored that you think posting crap like that is funny or cool? if you ask me it just shows a lack of intelligence on your part. But just for the sake of argument, if what you say is true, why havent Lucasarts promoed it out the hooha? Why have they said nothing? Why would they say that there is no more secret characters after so long and when they have a new version comming out? If you are gonna lie, at least think about it first.

------------------

jedinew.jpg

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more! The Jedi Temple

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest Kurgan

Well now.. looks like everybody is getting upset over this. Frankly, to the one saying Ki Adi Mundi is in the "UK version" of JPB PSX (when we know it's not in any version but the upcoming DC), I say "no way."

Show us a screenshot (yes, you can use bleem! or get a screengrab if you hook up your PC, or hell, even take a snapshot with a camera! Scan it and post it up.. otherwise we'll just assume you're another kid trying to fool impressionable folks on the boards!).

Go ahead, prove it.

Kurgan

Guest Darth Wart

no, i wouldn't believe even a screenshot.

with a voodoo 3d you can take an image off your PSX; with PhotoSuite SE you could transfer and alter an acceptable image to make it look like it was there. See? Ki-Adi-Mundi! Right there.

(I considered pulling this prank on you guys a month ago, but I decided it would be pretty messed up, since you guys would be up day and night)

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

Get your free JPB guide at:

http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Acid_Rain327

Hell, with Adobe Photoshop 5.0, I could make it look like Ki-Adi-Mundi, Monica Lewinsky, and the entire cast of Good Times are all secret characters too.

DY-NO-MYTE!

Guest the13thJedi

Originally posted by Ki-Adi-Michael:

I'm sensing you don't believe me. I'm not joking.

Jedi Dire, the colour of his lightsaber is purpleish; a little darker than Mace's whatever colour his is. He doesn't wear a robe, he has a brown vest on, over a sandy-coloured top. He has orangey boots on. His voice is very high, heavenly. It sounds like a nice version of Darth Maul from TPM game when he says, "Die, Jedi, die" and "I have killed your master, and now it is your turn to die, young Jedi".

Ladies and Gentleman, We have ourselves a pathelogical liar on our hands. And yes Kanigget, this is very well deserved ridicule.

------------------

select_one.jpg

Guest Kurgan

Well let him post a good fake.. I'd like to see even that, but my guess is, he's sad enough to post this crap, but not sad enough to try to back it up.

Any wagers? ; )

Kurgan

Guest ihatecrosswinds

I'm not going to bet against your claim, Kurgan. There's no way he's going to back up his lie any more than he already has, which falls very short of convincing me.

I wouldn't mind seeing a fake image, though, just for kicks.

------------------

banner_.jpg

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Originally posted by the13thJedi:

Ladies and Gentleman, We have ourselves a pathelogical liar on our hands. And yes Kanigget, this is very well deserved ridicule.

Hey, I'm with you on this one. I'm sick of annoying gits who have nothing better to do than post fake stuff on the web.

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

New! The Council of Jedi is now operational!

http://pub19.ezboard.com/bthecouncilofjedi

JediKanigget.com, Star Wars news and media. http://jedikanigget.homestead.com/JediKanigget.html

Darth Wart's strategy guide in an easy to use form. http://jedipowerbattlesguide.homestead.com/JPB.html

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kanigget (edited July 27, 2000).]

Archived