Home

New Secret Character Found!!!!! Really.....

Guest the13thJedi

Guest the13thJedi

Thats right. I found a new hidden character. I was playing the Etheopian version of the game, beat the game 64 times, did Maul's force push 362 times, killed a battle droid with Queen Amidala using her lightsaber, then entered a 143 button combination code at the title screen (though I did it on accident and could nver possibly figure it out again) and Voila!!! I held all of the buttons down at the charater select screen for 3 hours, and the secret character appeared. His name was employee of the year and he was wearing a Wal-Mart vest!!!! he is the coolest character in the game! He can kill Maul with 1 hit, and can go through an entire level standing on his head.... tongue.gif

------------------

select_one.jpg

[This message has been edited by the13thJedi (edited July 27, 2000).]

Guest the13thJedi

tongue.gif Damn, your on to me tongue.gif Oh well, guess I'll just have to get banned and create a new username a fabricate another lie tongue.gif

Btw, don't take me seriously Kurgan wink.gif I kinda like it here.

------------------

select_one.jpg

[This message has been edited by the13thJedi (edited July 27, 2000).]

Guest Jedi Dire

no no no! the secret character is in the Iceland version! you just have to beat the game 10392 times, have your characters up to 15/150, and guess who you get??!

The ARMY of DARKNESS guy! ASH!!!!!!!

when you face Maul, he goes "THIS IS MY BOOM STICK!!!" and he can kill everyone in one shot!

instead of the force, he just swears and the enemies run away, and instead of a lightsaber, he has his chainsaw!!!

he also yells "Klatu Veracta Niktu"!!!!

just a joke smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jedi Dire (edited July 27, 2000).]

Guest jedihorn1

I thought that was the austrailian version? Oh ya, that secret character was Crocodile Dundee, and when Maul busts out his lightsaber he says "thats nota knife, This is a knife" and pulls out his bush wacker. And his Force move is to hypnotise people with his fist by humming and then knocking them out.

------------------

jedinew.jpg

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more! The Jedi Temple

There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, only knowledge. There is no passion, there is serinity. There is no death, there is the Force. (GOD)-Jedi Code

Guest the13thJedi

Originally posted by Jedi Dire:

he also yells "Klatu Veracta Niktu"!!!

No, No, No, You've got it all wrong. It's

"Klatu Verada NICKEL"

------------------

select_one.jpg

Guest Jedi Dire

Originally posted by the13thJedi:

No, No, No, You've got it all wrong. It's

"Klatu Verada NICKEL"

no no, its Klatu Veracta Ni*cough**cough*

Guest the13thJedi

Originally posted by Jedi Dire:

no no, its Klatu Veracta Ni*cough**cough*

No, No, No, It's Klatu Verada Ni*Cough**hack* tongue.gif

------------------

select_one.jpg

Guest jedihorn1

No, No, No, You got it all wrong....it's...um...what were we talking about again?

------------------

add2.gif

Check out the best site for SW news rumors, fan fiction, chat and more! The Jedi Temple

There's a really good secret character in the Wisconsin version! Here's how you do it:

In the tank sequence in the "City of Theed" level, go to the tower in roughly the center of the area. There should be a door on the tower. Now, you shoot that door with the tank's main gun for about a straight week.

After you've blasted through the door, go inside the area that opens up. There's a control panel there: to access the next stage, just enter the value of pi to a million decimal places. That takes you to a large, open area where 5 MTTs roll onto the screen. Beware, for 2 are loaded with Cannon droids, 2 with Flame droids, and 1 with Droidekas! You need to take out every last one of them (the droids). After I did this, I took out the MTTs, too (though it took awhile and I don't know if it's necessary). Then, you are given an item that looks a lot like the Gungan artifacts. Next time you get to the character selection screen, just press select on Mace Windu and you get......

A fully playable Droideka!

------------------

Feel free to visit my Fan Site:

Mark-enobi's Site

Guest Pootie_Fett

hehe, that's the best one yet! I'm gonna try it! Now...about the Wisconsin version...where may i get that? ; )

Guest the13thJedi

Originally posted by Markenobi:

Why, in Wisconsin of course!

Well, I hate to disappoint you Markenobi. But, I found a copy of t he Wisconsin version while I was vacationing in Swahili! I been playing as the hidden Droideka ever since you posted!... tongue.gif

------------------

select_one.jpg

[This message has been edited by the13thJedi (edited August 02, 2000).]

Uh, 13thJedi...

Originally posted by the13thJedi:

But, I found a copy of t he Wisconsin version while I was vacationing in Swahili!

I'm 99% sure that Swahili is a language, not a country.

And BTW, guys, check out my modified sig... the canyon on Tatooine finally pushed me "over the edge" into adding this...

------------------

"I prefer a straight fight to all this jumpin' around."

Feel free to visit my Fan Site:

Mark-enobi's Site

Archived