Home

The Real Stormtroopers (WW2 TC announced)

Mithiril

Now well in preproduction, The Last Great War World War II TC for Jedi Outcast is looking for potential members. This is the real first time we're bringing this information to the general community. We only have three members and in the talks with a great webdesigner.

The TC itself will turn Jedi Outcast into a realistic squad based tactical shooter set in World War II. As you can see, its a very ambitious TC. For a much larger and indepth view, download this Microsoft Word .doc format file.

(1 Meg Zipped)

Here

After you read this, or skim it, whichever you like, you'll understand what a Nation Pack is, and so far, there are basic plans set out for the British Nation Pack

Here

We're looking for as many people as we can get:

We need:

Co-Designers

Supervisers

Mappers

Skinners

Texturers

Programmers

Effects Artists

Sound Artists

Concept Artists

Menu Artists

Modelers

If interested, email me at Mithiril@comcast.net, or MSN IM: Mithiril@hotmail.com, or AoLIM: jkamithiril , or just post here with comments.

A website should be up in a few weeks.

Thanks

Good idea. I was thinking the other day how cool a WW2 TC wud be. Being the axis killing the allies and being the allies and killing the axis. I was thincking of it after i was playing battlefield 1942. The idea witht he driving tanks and planes an subs and everythign was 2 cool. Maby you could do that. And i shal help with the TC if ya want help that is.

Archived