Home

Secret Character Discovered!

Guest Acid_Rain327

Guest Acid_Rain327

After doing some digging on the internet, I've discovered some striking news.

It appears that in their haste to release Jedi Power Battles coincidently with the release of Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, the Lucas Arts programmers not only dropped Ki-Adi-Mundi, but strikingly, two playable characters! However, this newly-discovered character was alledgedly supposed to hold a place among the main, immediately selectable characters - so much that the promotional art had to be redone, with this character erased.

I searched for more information, and I located the secret promotional art!

jjpowerbattles.jpg

Yes, the ill-fated character is none other than TV comedic personality, J.J. Walker!

So, after days of searching and experimenting, I've finally unlocked the secrets of this character:

In order to access J.J., at the character selection screen you must highlight both Plo Koon and Adi Gallia. Now, hold all buttons on both a first and second player controllers, while spinning around 3 times, simultaniously singing the chorus of the "Good Times" theme song. Now, hold these buttons for approximately 46 minutes, and release. You should hear a distinct tone. Now, press select on the player controller from which Plo Koon is highlighted, and You should see Jimmy's picture!

There you go!

I've even included a screenshot for you silly, non-believers!

jjpowerbattles2.jpg

Jimmy has his own, unique style of gameplay:

- Faster than Adi Gallia.

- Can withstand repeated slaps to the head.

- In place of Thermal Detonators, Jimmy decimates the opposition with DY-NO-MYTE!

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited July 28, 2000).]

Guest Kurgan

Huh, I didn't believe you at first, but I tried it and it worked! Amazing!

However, his jumping ability is very poor. That explains why they didn't promote him more.

Kurgan

Guest Hannibal

Don't forget is "jive turkey" force combo. Its XTX.

------------------

Man Eating Vice President of the Un-Council

He likes it when you back that thang up, its the Orange-Karate Guy Thingy

wushu_small_ani.gif

"Death to the dead!"

Archived