Home

what are access codes?

Guest Darth_Talon

Guest Darth_Talon

What are access codes? i found a jedi power battle cheat page and listed access codes but they dont tell what they are

------------------

darthtalon.jpg

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)

Guest Darth_Talon

does anyone know?

------------------

darthtalon.jpg

"Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb."

-Dark Helmet to LoneStar (Spaceballs)

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> I heard about that on several sites. http://swgamer.com had it mentioned. I think this is our ticket to more than just Ki-Adi-Mundi. We could quite possibly play as other Council Members. I think these are codes like the TPM PC game though. You could just type them in. I wonder if a Jedi Power Battles 2 will come out that doesn't have glitches and has all secret characters in it.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~A long time ago. In a galaxy far,far away...~

Guest Acid_Rain327

That's very odd...

How can you enter alphanumeric codes with a PS controller? I wish there could have been more info, as what is there is incredibly vague...

Oh, on a side note:

I'm pretty sure this is the last year Sony will publish games for the PSX. They're gonna start focusing on the PS2 now.

So, if there is ever a JPB2, expect it to be on that system, with some killer graphics - of course, if you can shell out the 300-400 dollars for the console...

------------------

<a onMouseover="alert('Away put your mouse, or Medieval I will get! Hmm!')"> acid_yoda.jpg </a>

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited May 06, 2000).]

Guest KI Adi Mundi

Hi, I'm new to this forum but I believe I know what the access codes are for. I saw on another foru that if you bought your game directly from Lucasarts they give you special bonuses such as access codes on their web-site which would give you hints. I heard they were no big deal (Things like press this button twice to jump higher) so I never used them.

A little off topic but can someone tell me: We are all trying to find Ki Adi Mundi (I for sure am). Someone mentioned that if you couldn't do it with a gameshark you probably weren't going to get him. Let me ask this to those with a nintendo 64- 1. Do they have a gamshark 2. could you access the naboo fighter in Rogue Squadron with it? Just a thought.

Archived