Home

testing sig

Guest DarthMace

Guest DarthMace

test #1

------------------

Now put your mouse on DarthMace-

<a onMouseover="alert('You put your mouse over DarthMace now you will pay!')"> mace.jpg </a>

DarthMace the evil twin of JediMace master of both the ligthtdagger and lightsaber

Dark lord of the Sith Order

Guest DarthMace

test #2

------------------

<a onMouseover="alert('You put your mouse over DarthMace now you will pay!')"> mace.jpg </a>

DarthMace the evil twin of JediMace master of both the ligthtdagger and lightsaber

Guest DarthMace

test #3

------------------

Guest DarthMace

test #4

------------------

Now put your mouse on DarthMace <a onMouseover="alert('You put your mouse over DarthMace now you will pay!')"> mace.jpg </a>

[This message has been edited by DarthMace (edited May 04, 2000).]

Guest Adi_Gallia

<font face="Calligraph421 BT"><font color="lightblue"> You can't use HTML in a signature, and who ever made up that rule is a pain.

Anyways, if you want to, add that tag at the end of where you type. Of course you'll have to type it in every time. But don't use the </a> tag and don't add any words in your signature. Try that.

------------------

adi_gallia_left.jpg

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

~He doesn't like you.~

~Sorry.~

~I don't like you either!~

Guest DarthMace

thanx anyway

------------------

mace.jpg

Guest Acid_Rain327

Ok, I've found a very odd glitch, and a way to get around the "no html in your signature" rule.

Simply post your message - then after it has been posted, go into "Edit Message".

Now, just press the "Submit Now" button - without altering your message or signature at all.

It's odd, I know, but it works. biggrin.gif

------------------

<a onMouseover="alert('Away put your mouse, or Medievel I will get! Hmm!')"> acid_yoda.jpg </a>

[This message has been edited by Acid_Rain327 (edited May 05, 2000).]

Archived