Home

Darth Wart, try this

Guest Maul Clone

Guest Maul Clone

I think you said you have Corusant unlocked in 2 player? If so after the 2nd checkpoint after you kill those 2 guys to make the yellow taxi appear. Try leaving one guy on the yellow taxi and taking the other forward to the ledge with the second probe droid on it then come back.

That taxi disappears when you get there, maybe the other guy can catch a ride to wherever it goes. You might have to kill one guy.

I've seen that same taxi going across the level, on the buildings just before that checkpoint in the direction it is facing. A clue maybe? Check it out if you want. I would, but I don't have Corusant unlocked with 2 player.

------------------

clone.jpg

Founder and Emperor of The Sith Order

Guest Darth Wart

my buddy and I tried all sorts of tricks with those stupid taxis. One of four things happens.

1. The second (running) character can't scroll the screen forward until the other guy on the taxi comes along.

2. The player on the taxi is mysteriously "scraped off" in mid-air if he leaves his buddy behind.

3. Either the first or second player will die for not being on screen the required 5 seconds.

4. The taxi won't move until both people are on it.

I will make a point of trying that specific trick, though.

------------------

Wart

JPBDWART.jpg

There is a complete online JPB strategy guide available at:

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Archived