Home

Adi v. Maul...HOW?

Guest Pizza the Hutt

Guest Pizza the Hutt

I read Darth Wart's advice for this battle, but it's not working for me. When Adi misses the last swing of the square, square, square combo, it's an automatic six-hit combo from Maul. She's completely defenseless. I've taken 10-hit combos in about half a second's time. I don't have a chance. Even when I get out of the first hallway and into the reactor room, I've got just a little life left after I pick up the health power-up. And Adi's force powers are utterly useless against Maul. The short-range one doesn't work at all, and the long-range power isn't worth the trouble. Anyone? I think I might have broken my controller tonight attempting to throw it through a wall.

Guest Darth Trunks

it may be a pain in the ass, but go through nine agian, max out on detonators, and wehn u hit twice with box box, then use a detonator, he can't hit u

------------------

DarthTrunks13.jpg

Darth Trunks, Dark Lord of The Sith Order

"I Sniff Glue, we will never have a downfall!"

Guest Angel Halcyon

Man fighting Maul with Adi is probably the most challenging thing in the game.First off you are going to do A LOT of hit and run.Like Wart said square,saquare,square,works well.But if he is blocking,stop swining ang run and attack form another angle.Try to sneak in a triangle,triangle,triangle and if you combo and he blocks.Quickly use the distance force power to push him back.It becomes a battle of patience.Try not to get into a mashing button fury,if you do might as well star over.Be precise and hit and move.

Archived